April 11th, 2006

American/English/Freakish

Been talking to Nick a bit more than usual as of late, which I am NOT complaining about. I've missed him dreadfully.

I asked him some questions today that I've been wondering about, and got some highly amusing answers.

I love him. He's so funny.

What are some absolutely hilarious things you're guy's "significant others" have said to you?

Ah, bon idee, Sarah.

I <3 myself sometimes.
  • Current Music
    An Raibh Tu Ag An gCorriag?
Bow to your king!

Haiyo~

Your name: Joanna, but every one calls me Jo :3.
Your significant other's name: John
Their age: 18
Their location: Mass
How long have you been together? 11 months the 27th :3
Have you met in person? No T-T
Are you in a long distance relationship at the moment? yea
Before you got involved in this relationship, what did you think of online love? I didnt want to get involved in one, but I wasnt against it for other people.
Are you in love? If so, when do you think it happened? Oh I definatly am~. It really happened a few months after I met him, which was really impossible for me at the time.
What are some of your hobbies? Playing Ragnarok, Karate, Violin, Currently I have no life :D
What are some of your significant other's hobbies? Skating, and Gaming xD
What kinds of things do you both have in common/like to do together? We actually dont really have too much in common. We are kinda complete opposites, but thats what makes it nice cause I dont want someone that reminds me of myself. Our relationship has been up and down, but lately We've taken to talking on the phone every night for at least 3 hours :3.
Give a brief summary of how you met (if it's long, put it under an lj-cut): Well, we both play Ragnarok online, and my friend Lawrence made a chat one day when the server was down, and invited him. Before we had bumped into each other, and we started talking, and I started to like him, and three months later we got together :3.
  • Current Music
    Spaceship comp noises xD