April 4th, 2006

Als du mich geleibt hast...

Nick wants to get me a ring.

He told my best friend he was saving up to buy me one, and that he loves me more than he's ever loved anyone else.

I don't know how to feel about that, to be honest. The thing is, the last time I was given a ring, the relationship fell apart soon after that. My ex and I were only going out 2 months before he gave me a ring, and we broke up about a month later.

Nick and I have only been dating for a month, but we know eachother better than anyone else. He's the one person I can completley be myself around, no matter what. And I know he loves me. I've never doubted that. I'd gladly spend the rest of my life with him, but I just can't right now.

Not when my parents are watching me like the FBI, they're unleashing the wrath of INTERPOL on Nick, and I'm not allowed anywhere without surveillance. It kills me inside that we can't be together, but we need to to survive.

I feel like I'm the only one in this situation. Is there anyone out there who isn't allowed to see the one they love?

I think I need him more than life.
  • Current Music
    Only One, Yellowcard

Bringing back the Challenges!

Challenge 1
First, I want those of you in a relationship at this current moment to try and create a list of 100 things (or more) of cute things he/she does, things that are unique about your relationship, things you do together that make you happier than anything else, reasons you love him/her, etc. If you can't come up with 100, post as many as you can. Try to be as unique and interesting as possible, it's a lot more fun to read this way.

If you aren't in a relationship right now, don't worry about it because I've got a challenge for you too. You can either do the same thing except with a/a few past relationship(s). If you ended on a not so wonderful note, then try to make a list of things he/she did that annoyed you, angered you, pissed you off, etc.

My Challenge 1 ListCollapse )

Challenge 2
Make a list of 5-10 possible challenges/questions of the week. It'll be so greatly appreciated.
My Challenge 2 ListCollapse )