March 30th, 2006

everything will be okay

Newbie!

Your name: Sarah
Your significant other's name: Sawsan but she perfers to be called Sawsi (I'm a bi if ur wondering plz no comments about that ty)
Their age: 14
Their location: Canada,Hailfax (sp?)
How long have you been together? 3 mouths.
Have you met in person? No :(
Are you in a long distance relationship at the moment? Yeah.
Before you got involved in this relationship, what did you think of online love? I never really thought about it before...
Are you in love? If so, when do you think it happened? Yes I'm in love. It happened sometime in at the end of Novmember or Decemember before I asked her if she'd be my lover....
What are some of your hobbies? writing poems, swimming,veido games,singing,drawing and some other stuff
What are some of your significant other's hobbies? wirting poems,swimming and some other stuff
What kinds of things do you both have in common/like to do together? we like to talk to each other make each other laugh and she likes making me blush like crazy...
Give a brief summary of how you met (if it's long, put it under an lj-cut):
Read more...Collapse )
  • Current Music
    So Magical

Knight

He's fighting for me. My "dad" sent him a nasty email and his reply was "Fuck you, you've put us through hell."

He told me he won't give up on me, and that he missed me.

My foster mum let me talk to him a little bit tonight, which made me so happy I cried. I love him so much.

And I'll most likely be seeing him in December. I'll be off probation, 18, and in college. So I'm essentially living for that.

OMG! I got fired from Subway for not being able to work! I said that I was in foster care and forbidden to work, and my boss just goes, "Well you don't work here anymore then."

I was like, "WTF?!?!"

So yeah. All in all a boring day. Since I'm not allowed out of the house and all...
  • Current Music
    Where'd You Go, Fort Minor