March 18th, 2006

っだああああ

(no subject)

So...For about two weeks now, sometimes, I felt something worrying me when I thought about me and Brandon. It started bugging me and really making me sad. I couldn't quite put my finger on what it was exactly, but it's part the fact he seemed not to care as much about me as I do. The fact I felt like I'm the only one trying to make our relationship work out, and that distance is getting straining + A lot of other personal problems in the lot.

I just felt like I didn't love him as much anymore, something was bugging me and he could tell I wasn't doing too well. Some of my friends told me to talk to him about it but I didn't want to. So he started asking questions, and I ended up telling. He didn't see this coming at all, proving how men can be noobs sometimes. :<
So he started crying too and we talked about it for like two hours and things ended up fine, we went and played RO and then we talked again until 3am. I still feel a bit bad, but seeing how much he loves me kind of put my thoughts back in place. I love him, I love him, I love him. <3
I know I can wait, june 25th, lala.

But here's my question: We know that a long-distance relationship can be hard to maintain. Sometimes, do you feel like your man is lazy about it and you find it straining and depressing?
Is there anything to do about it before things almost end up ugly as it did in my case?
Lala~ :3
  • Current Music
    Toadies - Pussum Kingdom