March 13th, 2006

(no subject)

Your name: Shameru Mizunori
Your significant other's name: Chris
Their age: 19
Their location: Seattle-Area, WA, USA
How long have you been together? Uhm... A year and a half ish, on and off
Have you met in person? Not yet; plan to live with him this summer for work-related reasons.
Are you in a long distance relationship at the moment? Rekindling one
Before you got involved in this relationship, what did you think of online love? I thought it was possible, but that I wouldn't fall in one (I actually didn't believe in real relationships or anything like that... YAY ANGSTY HIGH SCHOOL YEARS! >D)
Are you in love? If so, when do you think it happened? Absolutely positively. Happened December 22, 2004.
What are some of your hobbies? Webpage design, writing, drawing, working online games
What are some of your significant other's hobbies? Writing code, listening to music, playing Magic: the Gathering
What kinds of things do you both have in common/like to do together? Talking, some genres of music, fiddling with code... both Wiccans?
Give a brief summary of how you met (if it's long, put it under an lj-cut): Chris worked on an online game that a friend had invited me to -- actually, he owned it. I kept pestering him every so often, and soon we involved in a sort of flirty sort of friendship. After awhile, he asked me to teach him Japanese. I was, and one day, he asked me what 'I like you' was. I explained to him that it was 'suki da yo', but could also mean I love you. We started trading it around to each other, and he would tell me every day after I had sent him one of my photos that no matter what I thought I was a beautiful girl and deserved someone who would treat me right.

Then, one day, saying "I love you" wasn't just a review-and-practice game anymore...

December 27 will be - roughly - our two year anni. :D!

We're Leaving Here Tonight...

Nick sent me a song. "Anywhere" by Evanescence. It made me cry so hard.

I could kiss Amy Lee for writing a song so perfect.

LYRICS:

Dear my love, haven't you wanted to be with me
And dear my love, haven't you longed to be free
I can't keep pretending that I don't even know you
And at sweet night, you are my own

Take my hand
We're leaving here tonight
There's no need to tell anyone
They'd only hold us down
So by the mornings light
We'll be half way to anywhere
Where love is more than just your name

I have dreamt of a place for you and I
No one knows who we are there
All I want is to give my life only to you
I've dreamt so long I cannot dream anymore
Let's run away, I'll take you there

They'd only hold us down
So by the mornings light
Where no one needs a reason

Forget this life
Come with me
Don't look back, you're safe now
Unlock your heart
Drop your guard
No one's left to stop you
Forget this life
Come with me
Don't look back, you're safe now
Unlock your heart
Drop your guard
No one's left to stop you now

They'd only hold us down
So by the mornings light
Where love is more than just your name

So perfect! I love him so much. We'll be together. I have faith.

Thank you guys so much for all the support. <3
  • Current Music
    Anywhere, Evanescence

Ha ha, never did the survey...

Since I never filled it out...

here's the survey

Your name: Sarah
Your significant other's name: Nick <3
Their age: 21
Their location: Scotland
How long have you been together? Known him for 3 years, together about 2 weeks.
Have you met in person? I WISH.
Are you in a long distance relationship at the moment? Yesh.
Before you got involved in this relationship, what did you think of online love? I definitely believed it, since I loved him before.
Are you in love? If so, when do you think it happened? When I was "found" again. (Inside joke between him and I)
What are some of your hobbies? Writing, reading, MUSIC, LJ
What are some of your significant other's hobbies? Music, working, taking emo pics of himself.
What kinds of things do you both have in common/like to do together? Talk, discuss religion, bash my parents, make grand plans.
Give a brief summary of how you met (if it's long, put it under an lj-cut):

Read more...Collapse )
  • Current Music
    Anywhere, Evanescence

Somewhat relevant...

I've been working on a novel lately, and it hit me last night that a lot of the people in this group might be interested in it.

Quite basically... It deals with a lot of daily issues in the contemporary world, but in a more fantasy type of setting. The reason, though, why I thought a lot of you might be interested in this is because of the main characters Titan and Rhea. Titan and Rhea live on opposite sides of the planet, and they're (currently) in a long distance relationship. :) As I'm a supporter of and participant in an LDR, I thought it was an interesting theme, and maybe that people could - once I get published - learn to open their eyes after reading the book.

Anywho. :) If you're interested, it's at Mizunori.net, which is my main page, but the chapters that're currently up for review are at my journal, on the right hand side under the title Destiny. Please -- leave comments there and tell me what you think of it so far! I'm still working at the novel, and at other chapters that aren't posted up there, but are fully written.

All of you seem like pretty awesome people, so I'd appreciate your input - especially as people who can relate. Off to the homework beast!