March 10th, 2006

Not Gonna Get Us

My parents found out about Nick and I last night.

They went onto my account and read my journals and things. So I'm not allowed to speak to him ever again.

Ha. Yeah fucking right.

I've never been more determined about anything in my life. Every time they said "He doesn't love you. It's not a real relationship, you don't know anything about this sicko", I just got more and more determined to fuck them over.

We have love on our side, we have the protection of the Goddess. I was up praying last night to Her, asking for Her help. Like I said, we have love, and that's stronger than anything my parents can throw at us, and it's stronger than distance.

I turn 18 in one month and 5 days.

All I want is to be with him, all I want is to just be able to love him. I love him more than I've ever loved anyone before, and he's all I need. Nobody understands us. My parents took away my cell phone and my computer, but I don't care.

I'm fighting for him. I refuse to sit back and let them ruin the best relationship I've ever had...again. This same thing happened with Nick three years ago, but thankfully they didn't realize the connection. I will not just let them walk all over me. Nick means the world to me, and hell if I'm going to lose him.

So if any of you could help me, send emails for me, anything...I would be eternally in your debt.
  • Current Music
    Not Gonna Get Us, Tatu