Hola.

Your name:Sasha
Your significant other's name: Nic
Their age: 19
Their location: Wales
How long have you been together? Since December 24th. :P
Have you met in person? Not just yet.
Are you in a long distance relationship at the moment? ...obviously. =/
Before you got involved in this relationship, what did you think of online love? I've been in others prior to this (in Austrailia and Sweden, if you can imagine it), so I thought it was the only way to go, to be honest. Guys around here don't interest me at all. Disgust me, even. That's not to be judgemental or anything, I just say so based on experience and personal preference.
Are you in love? If so, when do you think it happened? Very. It happened the moment I met Nic.
What are some of your hobbies?
-Going to school
-Being intelligent :P
-Playing psychologist for my friends -.-'''
-Talking to Nic <3
-Searching for a job ;.;
-Meeting new people (hence my joining)
-And anything else fun or worthwhile that I can fit into my day.
What are some of your significant other's hobbies? He enjoys being bad.
What kinds of things do you both have in common/like to do together? Well, we're both in an online, interracial, long-distance relationship for one. We're both kind enough but really agressive when provoked in addition to sarcastic/facetious, teens, tolerant, intelligent, and in love. We enjoy speaking to one another, I suppose. Can't get much better just yet.
Give a brief summary of how you met (if it's long, put it under an lj-cut):
In the event this is long.Collapse )

But yeah, as far as online love is concerned, I'd actually prefer it to dating irl. My relationship is not only online, it's very long-distance and interracial (as previously stated) to put the cherries on top. But I love Nic and the feeling is purely mutual, so I have no complaints.
If you want to learn more, feel free to contact me or add my LJ. :P For now, I just decided it was a bit old being in the same communities (especially if they're all inactive and whatnot), so I thought I'd join this one.
  • Current Music
    Something on the radio

"The Fourth, The Fifth, The Minor Fall, The Major Lift"

I created a CD for my boyfriend. I've got everything in a zip file. It's got 15 mp3s, a list of 50 songs that remind me of him, and a nice letter that he has to read first.

Has anyone else done this? What do you guys do to show your SO that you care? Since we're so far away and all...

Here's the playlist:

1. Pokazhi Mein Herz Brennt by Tatu vs Rammstein
2. All I Ask of You from Phantom of the Opera
3. Creep by Radiohead
4. Dirty Little Secret by The All-American Rejects
5. Don't Leave Home by Dido
6. Everything Changes by Staind
7. Every Time We Touch by Cascada
8. Gira Con Me by Josh Groban
9. Hallelujah by Rufus Wainwright
10. Hochesh by Zemfira
11. Hymne a l'Amour by Josh Groban
12. Only One by Yellowcard
13. Stars by Tatu
14. What It Is To Burn by Finch
15. You and Me by Lifehouse

Any other nice gift ideas? It's our one week anniversary today! (I know, that sounds so pathetic, but I've known him for three years).
  • Current Music
    Hallelujah, Rufus Wainwright