(no subject)

Your name: Marie-Ève
Your significant other's name: Brandon Ferrell
Their age: 19
Their location: Newnan, Georgia
How long have you been together? 5 months
Have you met in person? Not yet
Are you in a long distance relationship at the moment? Yes
Before you got involved in this relationship, what did you think of online love? I didn't want to be involved in any online relationship anymore.
Are you in love? If so, when do you think it happened? Yes, and in september, when I met him on an online game called Ragnarok Online. We became good friends really quickly and we just fell in love.
What are some of your hobbies? Videogaming, reading, internet, music, drawing, graphic design, etc
What are some of your significant other's hobbies? Videogaming, reading, internet, music, television, etc
What kinds of things do you both have in common/like to do together? Hmm...*Points up* We play games together, and we talk on the phone...A lot. 9 hours calls, teehee.
Give a brief summary of how you met (if it's long, put it under an lj-cut): Well, we used to know each others by name from the community we were in (www.clownphobia.com) but I disliked him, I thought he was cocky and mean and one day I met him in the game and he was being a smart ass with one of my friend so I told him ''Shut up Ben, we don't give a fuck.''
Then he sat next to me, and we talked, and we never left each others since. D:
------

So yes, here I am, little Rapi.
I just found this community, yep yep.
I been with Bran for 5 months now and we're really in love, I never loved someone like him and I know we will work out and eventually move in together.
I was supposed to spend last week with him but my plane was full.
I will be spending almost a month and a half with him this summer,tough, so we can really tell if we are made for each others...I bet we are.
Whee. x3