February 9th, 2006

negative_j

hi. my name is jamie.. and i am an online_love-aholic.

Your name: jamie.
Your significant other's name: brandon.
Their age: twenty-five.
Their location: tennessee (originally, a different city in tennessee).
How long have you been together? physically? three years. -- emotionally? six.
Have you met in person? yes.
Are you in a long distance relationship at the moment? we've been married over two years, now. :)
Before you got involved in this relationship, what did you think of online love? no matter where you meet a person. no matter their gender. no matter what anyone else may think. -- love is love; and that's all that matters.
Are you in love? If so, when do you think it happened? definitely. after about a month of talking to him online, i started to develop insanely strong feelings for him. i thought i was in love with him; and turns out i was right.
What are some of your hobbies? writing. computers. sewing. movies. music. reading.
What are some of your significant other's hobbies? writing. movies. music. business management. reading.
What kinds of things do you both have in common/like to do together? drinking coffee at some 24-hour restaurant at 3am. watching movies. writing/reading poetry/prose together. watching the nightmare before christmas too many times (he had it on dvd and vhs, i had it on dvd and vhs,.. now, we have two of each).
Give a brief summary of how you met (if it's long, put it under an lj-cut).

the story of how we met.. Collapse )