here's the survey

Your name: ebrake
Your significant other's name: chris, but we arnet officially together
Their age: 26
Their location: ct
How long have you been together? we've known eachother since dec 2004
Have you met in person? once:)
Are you in a long distance relationship at the moment? kinda--
Before you got involved in this relationship, what did you think of online love? i thought it was a crock-- I made fun of people who did it all the time
Are you in love? If so, when do you think it happened? yeah I am... i dont know when it happened... one of our phone conversations no doubt...hes just so CUTE
What are some of your hobbies? orchestral music, church, laughing, making others laugh by making a fool of myself
What are some of your significant other's hobbies? irish music, dancing, going to pubs and taverns and such, church, laughing at me... lol
What kinds of things do you both have in common/like to do together? we like to laugh alot... and we havent really done much together yet... just kinda hung out in a nearby city
Give a brief summary of how you met (if it's long, put it under an lj-cut):
we met in a chat room. its hard to find sane people in there, and i was lucky to find him to talk to. I just developed a crush on him unexpectedly. We've met once, and it was awesome. We're gonna hang out again some time soon. We arent officially a couple, but i am MAD inlove with him... *sigh*