Hi

Your name: "a", known most of the time as punk_apple in lj
Your significant other's name: "M", dorn_g
Their age: 5 years older than me
Their location: TX
How long have you been together? Since September last year
Have you met in person? 50 % of the time since then, here = very much yes
Are you in a long distance relationship at the moment? yes
Before you got involved in this relationship, what did you think of online love? I was in a long distance love then as well - I had to get to work in Europe, and my love even then was in US
Are you in love? If so, when do you think it happened? Yes, madly in love.
What are some of your hobbies? Internet, chat, reading, writing, coding, gaming, cooking ...
What are some of your significant other's hobbies? the same as mine mostly
What kinds of things do you both have in common/like to do together? everything :)
Give a brief summary of how you met: It's in howdidyoumeet - here - and we'll soon get married.
[Stock] hey sexy

(no subject)

I joined loversfaraway 2 months ago, but I decided to join this one now. :D

Your name: Bri
Your significant other's name: Rachael (rin_sama)
Their age: 16
Their location: Bay Area, California
How long have you been together? for 2 months and 2 weeks-ish
Have you met in person? No
Are you in a long distance relationship at the moment? Yes - we might live in the same state, but it's a big state and we're a long ways apart. ;-; Add the fact that we're minors with no money and it's even more difficult. :/
Before you got involved in this relationship, what did you think of online love? I didn't have much of an opinion. If it worked for other people, great; but I never expected it to happen to me.
Are you in love? If so, when do you think it happened? I don't know - I'm still in the process of figuring out what being in love actually means. But I'll stay with her until I find out. :D
What are some of your hobbies? The computer - I spend way too much time on the computer. I'm into anime and manga, I write sometimes, I RP in LJ communities, I like web design and I chat way too much, haha.
What are some of your significant other's hobbies? We actually share all those interests, though she's less of a writer and more of a graphic designer than I am.
What kinds of things do you both have in common/like to do together? Since we share most of our hobbies, we do a lot of things together.
Give a brief summary of how you met (if it's long, put it under an lj-cut): We met in omg_loveless, an RP community for an anime series that I started. Our characters became love interests, so we talked a lot more. Over about a month, our feelings grew, and it suddenly hit me one morning that wow, I have a crush on this girl. The next day I gathered courage and wrote her an email telling her about my feelings, and she reciprocated, so we've been together ever since. :D
  • Current Music
    Hedwig and the Angry Inch - Origin of Love