October 27th, 2005

OMG!

A Challenge!

Instead of doing questions of the week this week (or month, or however long it takes for me to change them) since I've been much too overwhelmed with other things to think them up, I've created two challenges for you guys to replace them! Wooo, challenges!!

Challenge 1:
First, I want those of you in a relationship at this current moment to try and create a list of 100 things (or more) of cute things he/she does, things that are unique about your relationship, things you do together that make you happier than anything else, reasons you love him/her, etc. If you can't come up with 100, post as many as you can. Try to be as unique and interesting as possible, it's a lot more fun to read this way.

If you aren't in a relationship right now, don't worry about it because I've got a challenge for you too. You can either do the same thing except with a/a few past relationship(s). If you ended on a not so wonderful note, then try to make a list of things he/she did that annoyed you, angered you, pissed you off, etc.

Challenge 2:
Make a list of 5-10 possible challenges/questions of the week. It'll be so greatly appreciated.