October 7th, 2005

i dont know whats going on

well... my computer broke down right as i was talking to my BF online... and ever since that day baout 1 month ago... i havent talk to him.. he left me a message on my cell saying he loves me and misses me but that was about 3 or so weeks ago...

i havent talk to him at all- and i dont know whats going on... he lives in belgium and he's 25...

i sent him a letter... about 2 1/2 weeks ago... that had a better pic in it... and saying if u dont like me for me then i guess we r done... but online when i said i was sending him a letter he said he would not change the way he felt about me ... and i just sent another one on monday.... saying did my pic effect u that much that u wont even talk to me.. or call me.... do u still like me?... do u still love me?... in the summer he would send me sweet text messages and call me just hear my voice.. and i dont that he found anyone there because of the voice message he sent me awhile ago but idk....

i also asked what did i do to deserve the way u have been treating me.. like not talking to me and not answering my letter and text messages...

and liek in between the month 2 of the weeks i didt text him at all or anything... i cant call him- my mom blocked it on my phone and i dont know what to do because i still , even though i havent talk to him in a while, love him very much-

SO someone or anyone please help me out.........!!!!!!!!!!!

I miss him so much... and.. his voice, his laugh ... i really wish he was here u know..

o some part of me was like maybe he wasnt saying stuff becasue he was saving money to come here- becasue his excuse every tiem i asked what havent we talked or y havent u called he says work and moving... it doesnt talk 3 weeks to move?

well anyways.. please help me i dont know what to do... if u need more info about the situation post a coment ... thanks ;-)

(no subject)

Your name: Reneé
Your significant other's name: Dennis
Their age: Twenty-two
Their location: Ohio
How long have you been together? Almost 2 months. 8.19.05
Have you met in person? We wish. Our first meeting is scheduled for 12.17.05. I'm so excited! I get to spend a month and a half with him!
Are you in a long distance relationship at the moment? Yes.
Before you got involved in this relationship, what did you think of online love? I didn't mind it..I had found it before,but had told myself I wasn't going to do it again.
Are you in love? If so, when do you think it happened? August 26,2005 when he told me he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me...then asked me to be his WIFE!
What are some of your hobbies? Singing, reading, taking pictures, talking to him, correspondance school work, WORK.
What are some of your significant other's hobbies? Singing, taking pictures, talking to me, work, sleeping, hanging out with his friends, football, beer..lol
What kinds of things do you both have in common/like to do together? </b>If you look above..it looks pretty obvious.</b>
Give a brief summary of how you met (if it's long, put it under an lj-cut): Well, we were both up late one night and he IMed me (he thought I was sane..go figure haha), and we talked all night, and by 4:48 that very same morning/night he had asked me to be his girlfriend. ♥

See you monday

I wont be around this weekend. Brent and I are going to MN for my birthday. 20 years old in less than 2 days! Ahhh! How scary!! My mom and aunt are planning a big old birthday shindig at my aunts house, it will be pretty cold for a bonfire but I guess that's what the fire is there for. I hope to get a bunch of pics taken! Kari will have her camera and Ali will have hers, my mom will most likely take pics too. Sadly ours died, forever and ever, it feel in Furballs water dish and no longer works, so I hope people send me pics of all the festivities! I want to remember my big 2-0!!

On another note, my mom managed to get me 3 months worth of pills, so I will be ok til then, and I really hope we are living in Rochester before that runs out.,