August 26th, 2005

Ryuko

kill me shining

i cant believe this is happening... i cant go to seattle this weekend... i cant get a hold of stephen. i need to talk to him so bad but he didnt answer his phone.

i know i've say this a lot. but my heart is gonna break.

the only thing i want is to be with him. you have no idea how bad i want to see him again. i was six days away. SIX!

IVE WANTED 5 FUCKING YEARS TO SEE HIM! NOW I HAVE TO WAIT LONG! ONLY GOD KNOW HOW MUCH FUCKING LONG I WILL HAVE TO WAIT!

i cant take it any more...

karma is a bitch. Please. Tell me what I have done to deserve this! Honestly! I want to know! Is there anything that I have done to anyone out there that they have wished this upon me. Please tell me. I will do whatever I can to make it right!

its not just about the sex... I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THAT! I DONT CARE IF WE NEVER HAVE SEX EVER! I just want to see him now! I cant take waiting anymore! it hurts so much...

"Did you know, that everytime your here. Everyone seems so far a way. So wont you come, and make them dissapear. Make them dissapear and we will stay."

I dont care if Im over reacting! Cut me open, pour lemon juice and salt in the wound. Stab me! Anything would feel better then this!
  • Current Music
    Rilo Kiley - The Execution Of All Things