August 14th, 2005

School time....smellz but rocks

Everyone hears this every year... I DONT WANNA GO TO SCHOOL!!!

I dont wanna go to school cuz it means I wont get to talk to Cliff as much as I did this summer. We can only talk on Friday nites, Saturday, and Saturday nite. And chat online everynite till 10 o'clock. Thats it. Just like we did when I was in school last year. It'll be like old times again, as he said it.

It'll be kinda hard cuz I had a blast talking to him lots this summer. It was the best. And now to go from talking hours and hours and hours, to chatting for a couple hours on the computer. I'll miss talking to him lots on the phone. But at least we get to chat on the computer. I'll miss hearing his voice every nite and falling fast asleep when we hang up.

I'll get to talk to him still, but I'll miss him so very much. He needs to be here. Then I can talk to him anytime I want to. But patience is a virtue, And its the key. The key to getting him here. Cant wait till he is. We'll be soo happy. Yes we will.

*plays with his class ring* hehe

*~*Cliff and Joanna Always n' Forever*~*
  • Current Music
    Green Day- Wake me up when September ends

here's the survey and some questions

*** sorry if its long im not sur ehow to make it shorter.
Your name: amanda
Your significant other's name: Roland
Their age: 25- kind of a big diff, but it doesnt really bother us that much.
Their location: brugge, blegium
How long have you been together? - 8 months
Have you met in person? to but soon
Are you in a long distance relationship at the moment? - yeah - which i hate
Before you got involved in this relationship, what did you think of online love? - I thought that it was something that couldnt happen.. well maybe but not likley.
Are you in love? If so, when do you think it happened? - yea iam in love, and i think it happended about 2 or 3 months after i met him . i've never been in love or but this... it just fells right to me .
What are some of your hobbies? - tennis, figure skating, writing poetry
What are some of your significant other's hobbies? - watching football (lol), downl. music, partying, hanging with frineds
What kinds of things do you both have in common? - telling stories, joking around, making people laugh, telling the truth, honesty
Give a brief summary of how you met (if it's long, put it under an lj-cut):
we were both in yahoo pool and i wanted to play someone with a high ratnig .. and i pick him at random.. so i looked at his profile and i saw him name so I IM him and said I liek your name... and we have been talking ever since
*questions :
3) Define true love in your own words.- true love is when u feel a deep connection with a person, not just in your mind but in your body, your heart.
4) What is the most memorable experience you and your significant other have had as a couple? If you've met, what is the most memorable from your memories online and what was the most memorable offline?- the most memorable- when we were talking on the phone and he said I love u .
  • Current Mood
    giddy im inlove so whatever lol