August 11th, 2005

OMG!

MOD - Questions of the Week :)

Thanks to Jill we have some awesome new questions for you all to answer this week!

1) If you told your family about your relationship, what was their reaction? How did you expect them to react? If you didn't tell them, when do you expect to tell them and what do you think their reaction will be?

2) Aside from this community, do you have any other support? How does this effect your relationship if any?

3)If you are engaged, or pre engaged, what are the devlopments on that so far? [set date, who is moving where, etc]. If you aren't, have you and your significant other talked about it? How can you see yourself getting engaged? Explain how you would want your wedding done.

Have fun with them guys :)

More QOTW

1)     If you told your family about your relationship, what was their reaction? How did you expect them to react? If you didn't tell them, when do you expect to tell them and what do you think their reaction will be?

-I’ve told my mom about my relationship back in December. I expected her to flip out on me and  end it. But she didn’t do that. She was very understandable. And she supports me 100%. I’m lucky, I guess. Lol.
2)  Aside from this community, do you have any other support? How does this effect your relationship if any?
-My other support, would be my mother. Other than that, my best friend. Lack of support, I guess you could say, hasn’t affected the relationship because we will do what we want and do whatever it takes to get it.
3)  If you are engaged, or pre engaged, what are the developments on that so far? [set date, who is moving where, etc]. If you aren't, have you and your significant other talked about it? How can you see yourself getting engaged? Explain how you would want your wedding done.

-From those choices, I would have to pick “Pre-engaged”. He hasn’t proposed yet but we both know we will be with one another forever. Cliff is moving here to El Paso with me when his parts are thrown on his truck. We both don’t know an exact time and date when he will be here. And as for the wedding, I got two words for you…Winter Wonderland. Hehe.

*~*Cliff and Joanna Always n' Forever*~*

• Current Mood
    loved Same as always!!!

Hello. ^^; I'm New?

Your name: LeeAnn
Your significant other's name: Tony.
Their age: 22
Their location: Audubon, Pennsylvania.
How long have you been together? You could say just under four years- or no time at all...(Confusing, sorry. The story explains...)
Have you met in person? Not yet. In December we will.
Are you in a long distance relationship at the moment? Yeah...
Before you got involved in this relationship, what did you think of online love? Honestly, I can't remember giving it much thought. I remember thinking that it would be terribly hard- and I guess I assumed they wouldn't work.
Are you in love? If so, when do you think it happened? I know I'm in love but I don't think I could put a time on it.
What are some of your hobbies? writing, games & roleplaying, web designing, reading, rollerblading, lots more. ^^;
What are some of your significant other's hobbies? games and roleplaying, software design, dnd, swimming.
What kinds of things do you both have in common/like to do together? We both love Linkin Park and have the same tastes in music. We met through an RPG, so that's a given... He loves Tekken 5 (& the Tekken and Soul Calibur lines) and I've recently grown to love it- [so games]. One day we're going to go sky-diving together... ^^; =DDD
Give a brief summary of how you met (if it's long, put it under an lj-cut):
It's kinda long... Sorry.Collapse )
  • Current Music
    You Found Me- K Clarkson