July 16th, 2005

I know it

Hey all. I was curious to see who was in an internet relationship. Cuz I am. I've been with my bf for 8 months now. Anyways, add me to ur list to see our wonderful tale. :D Thankies and I look forward to any comments you all leave me.

Cliff and Joanna Always N' Forever!!!
  • Current Mood
    loved TRUE LOVE

Survey

Your name: Joanna
Your significant other's name: Cliff
Their age: 20
Their location: Sandstone, Mn
How long have you been together?: 8 months
Have you met in person?: Yes
Are you in a long distance relationship at the moment?: With Cliff, yes.
Before you got involved in this relationship, what did you think of online love?: I thought it was fake.
Are you in love? If so, when do you think it happened?: Happened well, before we were together...3 weeks that we knew one another
What are some of your hobbies?: in my profile.
What are some of your significant other's hobbies?: hmm, basically the same as my profile.
What kinds of things do you both have in common/like to do together?: talk constantly. just talking to one another.
Give a brief summary of how you met (if it's long, put it under an lj-cut): We met in EL Paso in March. He came with his dad and from the moment I saw him I knew that he was the one for me. We spent 2 days together and those were just wonderful. 8 months together now and he will be here with me for a year and then I am leaving with him back to Mn. :D

Cliff and Joanna Always n' Forever!!!
  • Current Music
    Yellowcard- Ocean Avenue