June 20th, 2005

OMG!

Questions of the Week!

I guess I'm a bit late again, which I'm quite sorry about! It's so hard to come up with these questions for you guys :) Please, if any of you have any ideas, comment. I'll actually love you forever and ever!

1) Post a picture of you and your significant other (whether they're two seperate pictures if you haven't met or one together if you have it's fine)

2) If you have met, what was your reaction upon meeting him or her? What was your first date like? Describe it in as much detail as you can! If you haven't met yet, do you have any plans to meet? What are they? Where would you take him or her on a first date and what would you do?

3) If you wish to, post a map (from mapquest for example) showing how far you and your significant other are. Even though it's sometimes sad realizing exactly how far you are, it's interesting to compare your relationships with others. (If you would like, I can make you a colorbar out of it like the one in my info :))

Note: Remember to post all pictures behind a cut! For those of you unsure how to make an lj-cut, just type <*lj-cut> answers to your questions <*/lj-cut> take out the stars, and replace the text between them with your answers! Also, if you would like to participate in the questions of the week, but don't want to answer everything, you don't have to. Answer what you'd like to answer :)