June 15th, 2005

(no subject)

howdy yall. so i have some bad news i guess. it turns out mr prince charming was actually a PRINCESS charming. i have never been so crushed in my entire life. before our wedding, she asked me if i wanted to have sex, and i was very suprised. i thought she was just a "different" looking, feminine man (guess not =[). of course i didnt say yes, i mean did she really think i was a hoe bag? WRONG.. anyways, i guess we got a little carried away, we didnt have sex but i learned a little too much.

we continue to talk online, and sasha, as i learned her name is, is still the love of my life.
maybe internet relationships are meant to stay on teh internet, as now im forgettign about the whole sasha ordeal and still thinkign as if shes my georgy, my one and only man.

im still in love with her/him.. im not relaly sure. but marriage just wasnt the right choice for us. maybe one day we will meet again and maybe the worlds view on gay marriages change we can have our chance.

i love you sasha, im sorry for all this hassle. im still broken hearted for you and ive never cried so much in my life. i dont care for your sex organs, your still the one for me. dont judge a book by its cover, after all...<33333333333333333

(no subject)

Your name: Jackie
Your significant other's name: Coleman
Their age: 19
Their location: Joplin, Missouri
How long have you been together? 28 days til our one year anniversary!!
Have you met in person? yes many times.
Are you in a long distance relationship at the moment? yes we are :(
Before you got involved in this relationship, what did you think of online love? i thought the internet was a good way to meet people but i never thought it would bring me the love of my life or that love could exsist with someone you have never met. and i was very wrong.
Are you in love? If so, when do you think it happened? i'm so very much in love. it started with a crush and then one night we were playing truth or dare. and i asked "do you think of me when i'm not around?" and he said constantly and it was the exact same way for me. i began thinking about him all the time and then we both saw it was more then a crush.
What are some of your hobbies? graphics, music and nintendo.
What are some of your significant other's hobbies? computer games, fixing computers, cars and music
What kinds of things do you both have in common/like to do together? cars, style, music, art, and driving around together is our favourite passtime.
Give a brief summary of how you met (if it's long, put it under an lj-cut): on lj. i saw his icon (it was a picture of him) i thought he was hot. saw he had good music taste.added his journal, then i added him to msn.

this is us!Collapse )