|Point man+JGL|

(no subject)

Your name: Meghan
Your significant other's name: Alex
Their age: 18
Their location: New York
How long have you been together?: 7 months
Have you met in person?: Not yet
Are you in a long distance relationship at the moment?: Yes.
Before you got involved in this relationship, what did you think of online love?: It was something that was possible, but extremely hard.
Are you in love? If so, when do you think it happened?: I am. I think it happened the first time he called me, and I actually heard him say he loved me. That was just the clencher.
What are some of your hobbies?: Reading, writing, blogging
What are some of your significant other's hobbies?: Graphic design, reading, writing, chatting
What kinds of things do you both have in common/like to do together?: We like to chat, browse 4 chan together, make fun of stupid people we find on LJ, and um........just be stupid idiots together. lol
Give a brief summary of how you met (if it's long, put it under an lj-cut): We met on a LJ community, and got to talking online, and it just went uphill from there.
  • Current Music
    English class sounds. Blech

Question Of The Week Response.

Do you believe in "love at first sight"? Why or why not? How long do you think you need to know someone before you fall in love with them, or is the length a factor at all?

I do not believe in love at first sight, but I do believe in lust at first sight. Ha. Love comes from knowing someone, not looking at them. I don't think there is a time limit on how long you have to know someone before you love them, but I do believe that it takes a little bit of time at least to realize these feelings.

In any relationship, online or off, do you think it's better to be friends with your significant other before becoming anything more, or is better to go out with someone you don't necessarily know so well? Do you find comfort in the fact that you already know the person, or would you prefer to get to know them as you date them? Why?

Personally, I like to be friends first before anything happens. It just seems to naturally happen that way. I rather know them a good bit before I date them so I know what I'm getting myself into.