May 16th, 2005

Introduction

Your name: Samantha . . . though everybody calls me Sam
Your significant other's name: Noah
Their age: 21
Their location: USA
How long have you been together? 1 year and 11 days well that’s more we’ve known each other that long . ..how long we’ve been together hmm 8months or so I guess

Have you met in person? Not yet. . .but hoping to in the next few months. . . .or I could quite possibly explode.
Are you in a long distance relationship at the moment? Yes in well pretty much every sense of that word.
Before you got involved in this relationship, what did you think of online love? I didn’t really have an opinion on it, though I thought it was possible. I do know that my best friend Todd and I met 16 years or so ago as pen pals, ya know actual pen pals with pen and paper, so I knew that long distance relationships could be as real as anything else.

Are you in love? If so, when do you think it happened? Yes, oh a big old yes to this one. When 1 year and 10 days then I found out how old he was grins so took me a while to get over that. . .oh who am I kidding pretty much knew from our first conversation .. .I think it took him a bit longer .

Give a brief summary of how you met Read more...Collapse )