May 14th, 2005

(no subject)

Do you believe in "love at first sight"? Why or why not? How long do you think you need to know someone before you fall in love with them, or is the length a factor at all?
I think that love at first sight is completly real. I think you can love somebody the first time you lay eyes on them. Its all a matter of soulmates. I do think you can meet somebody marry them that night and be together for 50 years. I don't think there is a set amount of time that says you truely love a person. I didn't know i loved matt for 3 months. He was my best friend though before i loved him. The love came when it should have and i know he loved me before then.
In any relationship, online or off, do you think it's better to be friends with your significant other before becoming anything more, or is better to go out with someone you don't necessarily know so well? Do you find comfort in the fact that you already know the person, or would you prefer to get to know them as you date them? Why? I really don't know i have dated people i have been friends with and i have dated strangers. I mean both have there ups and there downs. I cant be friends with an ex there is just to much drama in it.
OMG!

MOD - Questions of the week - week 2!

Do you believe in "love at first sight"? Why or why not? How long do you think you need to know someone before you fall in love with them, or is the length a factor at all?

In any relationship, online or off, do you think it's better to be friends with your significant other before becoming anything more, or is better to go out with someone you don't necessarily know so well? Do you find comfort in the fact that you already know the person, or would you prefer to get to know them as you date them? Why?

Remember, you have about a week (give or take, if no one responds for a few days the questions will be changed to keep the activity of the community) to respond. Post your answers in a new entry, and anything too lengthy should be kept under and lj-cut :)

Also, please give me ideas for future questions of the week by commenting in each week's new post. If you have an idea, comment with it here and if I don't use it next week then comment again then.

Thanks guys, have fun! <3!