May 12th, 2005

OMG!

MOD - Promotions

hey guys, I know some of you have been promoting other communities in here and as long as they're relationship related that's fine, but from now on I want promotions with pictures to be under an lj-cut. The reason being is simply that not only does it mess with the layout of the journal, but on computers like mine (extremely old dial-up) larger pictures tend to dislike me.

You're allowed to post any text outside of the cut if you wish to do so, including a link (lj user style, not a full out url if you can manage it). I mean, if the picture's fairly small (150x150 or smaller) it's fine, but larger pictures make it quite hard for old computers and I'd appreciate it very much.

If you don't follow these rules, I will give you a warning. If you continue to not follow them, I will ban you. Sorry guys :-/

Also, I need you guys to promote like crazy. We don't have many members and I definitely want that to increase because so far it seems as though our community is one of the most inviting online love related communities on livejournal. So many people comment on other's posts and it's really nice. If you promote I'd appreciate it if you comment here with the url of where you promoted.