April 6th, 2005

OMG!

(no subject)

thank you for posting something to get the community active, Amanda!!!

Your name: Sarah
Your significant other's name: Matt
Their age: 17 (18 in June)
Their location: Washington
How long have you been together? We've been friends for 3 years and we've dated off and on for two
Have you met in person? Unfortunately, no, but we hope to in time for my senior prom
Are you in a long distance relationship at the moment? Yes
Are you in love? If so, when do you think it happened? Yes, most definitely. I'm not sure exactly when it hit me but I'm pretty sure it was around a year ago or so. It just hit me one day; I thought I had been but then one day I was like "...wow..."
What are some of your hobbies? I like writing a lot, but I don't do it nearly enough. Same goes with drawing. If I have comics, I'm obsessed with reading them. Only those by Jhonen Vasquez, Roman Dirge, and Serena Valentino though. It's actually kinda lame... I dunno, I just love hanging out and doing nothing.
What are some of your significant other's hobbies? He plays games on the computer a lot, and he confuses me by talking about them.
What kinds of things do you both have in common/like to do together? We can't really do much together yet but lately we've been calling each other... a LOT. We cry on the phone a lot of the time, which I absolutely love. He makes me feel so wonderful. We're a lot alike but a lot different too I guess. We both have similar fears and aspirations and it's really really nice.
OMG!

PROMOTE!!

Guys, I'd seriously appreciate it if you promote like hell within the next few days so we can get the community to be more active. If you have a friend in an online/long distance relationship, see if they wanna join, post a link in your userinfo, or promote in your journal. Do something!!

I'll be working on a banner if you guys would be kind enough to steal it and put in your userinfo