seraphym79 (seraphym79) wrote in _online_love_,
seraphym79
seraphym79
_online_love_

Your name: Doesn't Matter

Your significant other's name: Doesn't Matter
Their age:    37
Their location: NY
How long have you been together? Approx. 3 mos.
Have you met in person?    No
Are you in a long distance relationship at the moment?  Yes
Before you got involved in this relationship, what did you think of online love?  I didn't, i thought it was preposterous.
Are you in love? If so, when do you think it happened?  Yes. About a month after talking  with Him
What are some of your hobbies?  Reading, SL, camping, Belly dance
What are some of your significant other's hobbies? 
What kinds of things do you both have in common/like to do together?  D/s, SL, Lifestyle
Give a brief summary of how you met : Random encounter in Myspace.com

Hello, i am new to LJ and this community, just wanted to introduce myself and see who was out there. I am losing my mind thinking about this online relationship thing, so any advice or comments are welcomed;) I met this person  when i wasn't looking, you know what i mean?  Things started out pretty 'normal' i guess, and then it got intense and heated very quickly. we both feel we are in love. Neither of us have had an online relationship before, and we are very far apart. i question whether the feelings we have online could be real? how could they be? Real or not, it affects my daily life just as if it were. It feels real. neither of us are in a position to move anytime soon, and i am at a loss of what to do or think about this anymore. What a cruel trick technology has played on us;) Any tips on how to sustain something like this over long periods of time? Or amazing stories of this kind of thing working out??
help!  ;)))
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 6 comments