C-Bizzle Is In The Hizzle (isuxatlife18) wrote in _online_love_,
C-Bizzle Is In The Hizzle
isuxatlife18
_online_love_

• Mood:
  • Music:

Stuck In A Pickle

I have a situation that I dont know what to do about. See I bought concert tickets for Sounds Of The Underground which takes place on July 13th which is a friday and it starts at 1:00 pm. The problem is that my BF all of sudden wants to buy tickets for the Nickleback show which is the same day as my show. Well I told him I would see my tickets but the problem is that I really dont want to because 1.) I told him a head of time that I was getting tickets for this show, 2.) I told him that I was buying tickets for this show when they go on sale, which I did cause they went on sale on may 11th and thats when I got them, and 3.) this was going to be the last concert tickets I bought for the summer but now since my Bf wants to go see Nickleback, I have to try and my sell my tickets. So it's a toss up between Sounds Of The Underground or Nickleback with TBA bands. Plus Nickleback tickets didnt even go on sale yet. I check their website yesterday.

So thoughts on what I should do. I really dont wanna go to that Nickleback show because I rather go to a mosh pit show and see bands that will kick my ass instead of seeing some stupid chick bands where you sit down like a bump on a stick. UGH UGH UGH

What should I do? Help me out?

Thoughts/Comments/Opinions?
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 4 comments