RAPTORFACE (glitter_my_glam) wrote in _online_love_,
RAPTORFACE
glitter_my_glam
_online_love_

I have been a bad little Livejournaler...

I knooow, I knooow, I've been so crappy about posting, haha. My life has been a whirlwind of finals and moving out of my dorm and finding work, but things are starting to slow down again. Here's a super brief update on me and Lynds:

In March I went up to Canada for Spring Break. It was our first meeting, and it was amaaaazing. We went to Toronto, partied hardy at her friend's wedding, saw Gym Class Hero, and I harassed her dog Meadow, aka my bffe. Her mom is amazing and cried when I left, and I miss her terribly. But all in all we had a really good time.

A few weeks ago Lynds came here. We were supposed to see Fall Out Boy and the Academy Is... but Fall Out Boy consists of douchebags and rescheduled. We went to Disney for her birthday, she met my family, and we had a good time.

Sooo yes. Good times. We're doing really good. :) And since I'm too lazy to really post, here are some pitchaz.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Out cruisin for wenches, yarr. (I'm the tall one, Lynds is the hobbit. Hahaha)

With Lynds' bff Ariel. Ariel got Lynds a birthday button, which she showed to anyone who would stand still long enough.

Stitch is cool. 'nuff said.

I am, in fact, a pirate.

Cutie at Chili's. She wanted to eat there because A)they don't have them in Canada, and B)they go there on The Office. Girl after my heart.

We are very excited young ladies.

FOR NARNIA, AND FOR ASLAAAAN!

Cinderella's Golden Carousel went a bit too fast for Lyndsay.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 5 comments