Jennifer Lynn. (passionately) wrote in _online_love_,
Jennifer Lynn.
passionately
_online_love_

So I did it. I actually came to Canada like I said I would. It's kind of pretty here. Rather freezing cold, but pretty. Being with Steve in person is amazing. Waiting that 4 months of being together before we actually did it was a smart move, it helped clear away a bit of the worry and shyness that I had built up before I arrived.

The plane ride was rough, at least the first one was. Apparently I get air sick and felt like I was going to throw up the entire time. Thankfully enough I didn't, and once I got back down on the ground I felt better. I found a little shop in the O'Hare airport in Chicago and got something for my motion sickness, called Steve, and found my way to the next airplane. That airplane ride was a joke. I didn't really feel anything, and just listened to my iPod the majority of the time. When I got on the ground, I had to go through customs. Easy shit. I don't know why people are complaining about the new airport security. It really didn't take that long at all. I showed my passport, and proceeded to go see Steve.

I'll never forget the way I felt when I saw him. I was shaking, and I walked up to him and smiled and gave him a huuuge hug and kisses. It was weird getting to know him physically, but I had seen him in pictures and on webcam a lot before we met. He took my things like a gentleman, and I went to the bathroom. I came out, called my mom, and then we were on our way to the car rental place.

The car renting was a pain in the ass. It cost me a lot of money and the car isn't so great. Oh well, it does it's job. We got lost on our way back to Ponoka, which is where he lives. Edmonton, where I came in, is about an hour and a half away from his house. He used my cell to call his dad and we eventually found our way onto the highway back to Ponoka.

When I walked through the doors of his house I was dumbstruck. He had cleaned it up very nicely for my arrival, and they're also moving in the near future. I remember kissing him, and kissing him passionately, and knowing that nothing could go wrong. We fooled around a little bit (>_>) and went upstairs to make dinner. He cooked me spaghetti and meat balls, my favorite, and bought me flowers and the dinner was by candle light. I had never felt so amazing in my 19 years. After dinner we kissed and cuddled and did all that cutesy shit, and then went downstairs to watch a movie and went to bed together.

From then on, so far we've gone to the movies, gone out to dinner, screwed (hey, I lost my virginity to the kid ;P), watched movies at home, cooked, got drunk, and just enjoyed eachothers company. I couldn't be more happier in my life.

I'm going home on Friday and I'm anticipating the amount of tears that are gonna fall from my eyes when I leave him. It's going to be hard going back to New York, it's going to be hard knowing that it'll be a few months before I'll be able to see him again. I won't be able to come back until summer time, unfortunatley, because of the amount of money it costs and again like I said, he's moving in the near future. We're going to have to go back to webcamming, talking on the phone, and playing online games together. I miss him already, and he's only over there sleeping.

I'm sure I'll end up posting pictures when I get home. He doesn't seem to have any USB cords around that fit my camera so I can't do that now.

I hope everyone's doing well, and I'll have more of an update at a later time, probably on Friday after I get home.

(x-posted to: my journal and LDR communities)
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 5 comments