RAPTORFACE (glitter_my_glam) wrote in _online_love_,
RAPTORFACE
glitter_my_glam
_online_love_

1b) If you HAVE NOT met your SO, do you plan to meet soon? Why haven't you met yet? Is money the issue? Have you not told those in your life (parents, siblings, friends)? There are so many different set backs, and we're all aware. What has been the hardest part of being apart so long and not being able to see or touch each other?

Well, I'm going to see Lynds in person for the first time on March 8th, and I could NOT be more stoked. This is the first time because I'm in school and dirt poor, so I have to take what I can get, lol. Quite a few people know about us, including my mom and dad. I know they're not jumping with joy, but they say they're happy because I'm happy, lol.

2) Who was the hardest person to tell your LDR about? Why? How did they react? Are there people who you haven't told yet? What do you think their reaction will be? Elaborate, give examples.

My parents were the hardest people to tell, but that's because we're both girls and not because we live so far away. They're slowly starting to accept it, and being very supportive, which is nice. They're excited to meet Lyndsay in April, my dad is going to Disney with us. I haven't told my best friend Allison yet. It's tough, because we're Southern Baptist and she's a Pastor's kid. I know she loves me and accepts me no matter what, I'm just nervous.

3) What is your favorite love story of all time? It can be from a movie, a book, a tv show, a song, real life... anything. Why is it your favorite? Do you relate to the story in any way?

Oh God, Princess Bride, easily. I love the idea that nothing can come between true love, not even death. I can relate to Buttercup and Westley's distance, but technically she thought he was dead, lol. It's just a beautiful, romantic story, with pirates. :)

4) I know it's unrelated, but what are you thankful for this Thanksgiving? Even if you aren't from the US/don't celebrate, you can still answer ;)

Well, Thanksgiving is past, but I'm Thankful for a lot of things. Lynds, my family and friends...right now I'm REALLY thankful for the grades I've been getting on my tests, lol.
Tags: qotw: answer
Subscribe

• (no subject)

1b) If you HAVE NOT met your SO, do you plan to meet soon? Why haven't you met yet? Is money the issue? Have you not told those in your life…

• Ankles Crossed

1a) I've never been the sort of person who gets the jitters about something until just before it happens. I packed, I got on the flight, I rode on a…

• QOTW <33

1a) If you HAVE met your SO, what advice would you give to someone who is meeting theirs? Meeting a loved one for the first time can be very scary.…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments