demonatrixkitti
_online_love_

• Music:

"You're So N00b" .. Mhm.

Your name: Lauren
Your significant other's name: Brian
Their age: 21
Their location: Minnesota
How long have you been together? Not long at all! Week and a day.
Have you met in person? Not yet.. November is looking fabulous though :)
Are you in a long distance relationship at the moment? Indeed.
Before you got involved in this relationship, what did you think of online love? Believed in it since i was 13. Generally had it since i was 13, as well. Two different situations.
Are you in love? If so, when do you think it happened? Yes. Hm i've been in love with him since i was 13. I'd say the same from him as well :). We're crazy.
What are some of your hobbies? Writing. Drawing. Singing. Dancing. DDR. Photography. Make-up Artistry. I'm sure id dig Improv. Health/Fitness nonsense(i should so start abiding by what i know lol). Frisbee.
What are some of your significant other's hobbies? Football. Running. Health/Fitness. Hair Dying. Random Doodling. Web Design. Basketball. Chilling with his Pup (Shakira) :). Sleepwalking to eat cookie dough (his family needs to stop buying that stuff lol).
What kinds of things do you both have in common/like to do together? Pff.. we have a lot of random things in common. I'm sure we'll go running together sometime. Watch movies. Talk about random stuff- mind boggling and simply weird. Play DDR. He's a really good writer as well.. just to state that.. he just doesnt do much of it as far as i know. :) . Oh- and we are both left handed and crazy lol. For some reason it completely counts as being something that is significant :p.
Give a brief summary of how you met: Yahoo Chat about 5 years ago.. dated back then and talked on/off ever since then :). So now we're dating again and things are looking up. The yahoo chat thing was quite random though- he told me that was one of the Only times he had gone on yahoo chat.. so if it wasnt for that.. there probably wouldnt be that chance meeting and i would completely be out of an amazing person and amazing boyfriend in my life. Crazy how things go, you know? ^.^
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 17 comments