Pwnie (pwnie) wrote in _online_love_,
Pwnie
pwnie
_online_love_

• Music:

Some Hearts Just Get Lucky Sometimes

Hi, all!

One of my favorite hobbies has to be talking about my wonderful but sometimes turbulent relationship, as well as listening to other's stories of found love. I've been dating the same guy on and off for six years now, and just over a month ago I was in Europe visiting him for the first time ever. Many more stories to come!

Your name: Delen, or Dee.
Your significant other's name: Tom.
Their age: 17.
Their location: Taunton, Somerset, UK.
How long have you been together? 6 years.
Have you met in person? For the first time this summer, yes.
Are you in a long distance relationship at the moment? Yes.
Before you got involved in this relationship, what did you think of online love? I had one or two previous online love interests, but I never took it too very seriously.
Are you in love? If so, when do you think it happened? Absolutely - it's difficult to place an exact date.
What are some of your hobbies? Raising exotic plants, collecting my little ponies, surfing the internet, clubbing, drawing, shopping.
What are some of your significant other's hobbies? Video games, music festivals, being alternative, long walks through the park.
What kinds of things do you both have in common/like to do together? Cuddle, watch television, sleep, long car rides, visits to gardens, listen to music, eat. x3
Give a brief summary of how you met: We met on an online game for furries called Furcadia one fateful summer.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 5 comments