Sarah (sarry777) wrote in _online_love_,
Sarah
sarry777
_online_love_

MOD Post.

I feel this is necessary to say because of recent rude comments. Guys, this community is put here in order to share your stories, compare stories, ask questions, get advice, and show off your relationship. Sometimes these will include questionable subject matter, but before posting something that you think could be considered rude, please contact Jill or myself and ask how appropriate the comment is. It's not fair to someone looking for honest to god advice if you're rude and disrespectful. I understand your viewpoints deeply, and agree with them from the bottom of my heart, but is it really necessary to trash someone else? It's bothersome to me because I see some people attacking this person based upon the fact that they "attack" other people. Is that fair, especially when this person is not in the community to defend himself? I'm perfectly fine with you expressing your opinions because that's what this community is here for, but it would be more beneficial if you gave advice rather than attacking a community member and her SO. Wouldn't you be upset and confused if you learned something you disagreed with about your SO? I'd be devastated, and I'd want honest advice as well.

If you have any problems with what I'm saying, previous posts, or anything - CONTACT THE MODS! That is what we are here for. This community has been drama free from the beginning and I, personally, want it to remain this way.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 7 comments