Reya (sareya) wrote in _online_love_,
Reya
sareya
_online_love_

• Mood:
  • Music:

I'm not inactive...

...I swear.

No activities done...Sorry about that, but I can't see myself participating in too many...While they're sweet and definately a good creativity-inspiring idea for couples, I'm not often in the proper state of mind to be trying to use my originality. =/ I do enjoy reading through all of yours. The color bars were a fantastic idea, whomever first thought of them. :D

Martin and I are still close, still fighting for the words and thoughts to fully express what we feel. And we're both still bouncing about "TWOMONTHSZOMG!!!!111" even though it's been 10 days since I first said "TWOMONTHSZOMG". He's waiting for a return from his government before he aquires his passport and books the tickets, so we can only say "TWOMONTHSZOMG". The return is for sure coming, and so his trip is a for-sure thing, but what sucks is the not-knowing-when and the waiting. I should think the government wouldn't take more than two months to process an error in his favor. >_<

The waiting, obviously, is an evil necessity. We need the time to get to know each other, to gauge each other's responses, likes/dislikes, moods and reactions to said moods, etc and whatnot. This is of course where doing some of the activities would come to our benefit, and I have no more excuses to offer. :D

So. Poll for you all.

On your first day together with your SO, (provided jetlag was not an issue) where in YOUR city did/would you take him/her to give them a feel of your "world"?

Personally, I think Martin needs to go to a Caribou Coffee (google it if you don't know it...Soooo niiiiiice). He's never before tasted a 'chilled cappuccino'...And what they serve is basically a coffee-flavored smoothie with different flavor syrups...Mint, vanilla, raspberry, hazelnut, you name the flavor, they have it. I think he'd really enjoy it, and beings as the case is, we're both addicted to coffee. It'd definately be a neato sneak peek into my love for variation.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 5 comments