This will probably be my last post here before Christmas. I am overwhelmed by school, and will be even more swamped when NaNoWriMo starts in... 5 hours. I would really like to continue sharing music here, but I hardly have time to get new music for myself nowadays. Also... my music tastes have shifted from that from j-urban and j-pop to canto/mandopop. From the limited number of comments we've been getting I guess that isn't really something that interests most people here. It's really too bad in a way... but we like what we like, right?
Thank you to each and every one of you for making this a great music community. I guess this is just my way of giving an official heads up to everyone that Ongaku will not be as active as we used to be. Feel free to continue sending us requests though. I will still try to fill those ASAP.
My October Playlist
01. 張懸 Deserts Chang - 關於我愛你 About I love you
02. 蔡旻佑 Evan Yo - 發光的簡訊 Shining SMS
03. 張繼聰 Louis Cheung - 這一秒 This Second
04. 薛凱琪 Fiona Sit - 慕容雪 Snow
05. 黃征 Huang Zheng - 我是誰的誰 Whose Who am I
06. 張芸京 Jing - 讓我照顧你 Let me take care of you
07. 楊千嬅 Miriam Yeung - All About Love
08. 王力宏 Leehom Wang - 花田錯 Flower Field Flaws
09. 王菲 Faye Wong - 棋子 Pawn
10. 張學友 Jacky Cheung - 愛是永恆 Love is Forever
11. 元味覺醒 YMKS- 分手禮 Breakup Ceremony
12. 林峰 Raymond Lam - 換個方式愛你 Loving you in another way
Have a spooky Halloween! :)