yukichan66 (yukichan66) wrote in _ongaku,
yukichan66
yukichan66
_ongaku

Edit!

i fixed the bonnie pink link! ahah sorrryyyy
PINK LINK.

helloo!
i am leaving for san diego for a couple days tomorrow, so i figured i would upload now!
ok ok imma pick some songs that i have liked lately!
here you go

Juicy - Koda Kumi
This i have to say is the best song on her new album. yeahh it's sultry -ish and fun. give it a try if you like koda, and if you don't errrr try it anyway. <3

He is not for me(octoPUSSY remix)- Sowelu
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA oh ok, i admit it.
i'm immature! :Dbut this song is really good actually, despite the remix name. even though i did just download it cause it was called that. ANYWAYS. i like the way she says 'hustler' I DON'T WANT NO HASTLERs!

Stillness in Time- STRAIGHTNER
aww i love this band! everything is so calm and pretty. this song has a little more going on, but it's still soemthign you should try out.

Just a Girl- Bonnie Pink
aww i love this song, it's slow bonnie, kinda acoustic, but not? and it's talking about how she was just lucky to know the man she fell in love with, and her english is really good in this song. i <3 bonnie pink

Sword and Horse -Dan - Coco
don't even ask about the title. :O i don't know.ahaha i really like this song, i've been getting into some more chinese music but only some peole can sing chinese for it to sound good to me. and coco is one of them. i might upload more of her stuff lats. oh but it has this weird part with some guy singing, but ahh dont mind it. ahah those crazy asians :D

Two as one -Crystal Kay x Chemistry
umm i don't like chemistry, but i like crystal kay! :D and since her name is fist this song wins. it's very upbeat and yeah crystal kay like. i also like her 'bye my darling!' song. ahah that's love
Tags: artist: bonnie pink, artist: chemistry, artist: coco lee, artist: crystal kay, artist: koda kumi, artist: sowelu, artist: straightener, uploader: yukichan66
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 17 comments
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →