yukichan66 (yukichan66) wrote in _ongaku,
yukichan66
yukichan66
_ongaku

Hello hello!
I'm alive again as you can see. well, my computer has been up for a couple weeks, but i had no music, so i couldn't upload. But I got about 600 of my songs back so I should be good for a while!

and since it's like 11 at night. Imma put on whatever I want. yay random crap.
WHORE THE MUSIC.

Make Progress- Nami Tamaki
this is like hella techno. it's just like a minute and half of TECHNO. but it's name tamaki techno so it's good. this was the main song for her album Make Progress.. obviously.

SO EXCLUSIVE (clazzique or wtf it is remix project thing)-M-flo and Sowelu
I really like this version of this song, cause it's laid back and i love really slow laid back music. it's very chillin in a starbucks like. <3 if that makes any sense?

GET OVER- Sowelu
I like this song. mainly the beginning, but it's still a good song. she's like YOU AND ME WILL NEVER BE TOGETHER. and i just realized how terrible that sounds. ahah sowelu is a bitch. :O

Kairo - Utada Hikaru
asd;iajs;oidjfa i love her new album so much. i dont know why she re released like 5 singles on it. that makes me mad when artists do that. like they are to lazy or something. WHATEVS. this song is pretty and slow and it's good to just sit there and listen to.

Queen of HIP HOP- Namie Amuro
ahahahah is it just me, or does... namie seem extremely violent in her songs? it took me a while but it's like N A GET TO KNOW MY NAME! i'm almost curious why she just didn't throw a BITCH in at the end.
ROMANCE -incubo- - Buck-Tick
ok ok
this is a good song. but WTF IS BUCK TICK?!?! the name hella grosses me out. i almost didn't listen to them, cause i can't stand the name. ahahah but this song is slow rockish and it's sex. pure. sweaty. sex.

Celebrity Death Match- TERIYAKI BOYS
oh my god. i dont even like this song. but just listen to it for the first 5 seconds. and then do with it what you will.
i swear. it's amazing
Tags: artist: buck-tick, artist: nami tamaki, artist: namie amuro, artist: sowelu, artist: teriyaki boyz, artist: utada hikaru, uploader: yukichan66
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 23 comments
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →