yukichan66 (yukichan66) wrote in _ongaku,
yukichan66
yukichan66
_ongaku

Itunes on KRACK.

I have absoluetly no idea what to upload.
At all.
So I'm randoming my library, which is a scary scary thing, and out of the 1300 songs you are going to get some.
woohoo!
I need some themes.
Any ideas? Anywayz

Plastic Tree- Kuuchuu Buranko
I love Plastic Tree so much. His voice is like so soft and happy and like wooo. I wish the were still together. That makes me a sad panda.
Hinoi Team-IKE IKE
ahahah I think someone just uploaded this song, but I had it from a while ago, and it's really fun. haha it's like hella techno and like all these girls just screaming IKE IKE and it's happy and just download it cause you need some happy music.
Dir en Grey -Garden
yayyy old school visual kei diru. The best kind. <3 i love this songgg and it's even better when you can hear kyo going GLAARR -DYEENNN ahaha and i didn't even realize he waas saying that for a while. and then it hit me. that's why dir en grey songs never get old. you always learn the lyrics after say... -cough- 4 years -cough-
<Utada Hikaru- Sakura Drops
yeah. i have a lot of utada, that the shuffle would play two songs by her... in a row. ahaha <3 the video for this song is crazy, but this song is really really pretty. any utada fan could tell you that. it's somewhat slow, but it will pick up, and i particually like the last minute.
Namie Amuro- I wanna show you my love
ahah I told you my shuffle is scary. X___X anywayzzz this is more hip hopish like namie's more recent stuff, but i still like it, and it's got english/japanese like that and she brings ittt. ahaha <3

Utada- Sanctuary
ahahah MORE UTADA. ahaha my computer lieks utada. this is the english version of 'passion' which actually it isn't, it's just liek the same beat and stuff, because in passion it is totally different translated i think. yeah, i dunno. it's still pretty though, even though i like passion a tad more, maybe cause i heard that one first? oh well, it's the opening/closing for kingdom hearts 2 and it's really really prettyy i suggest you youtube it, because teh animation is SEX.
Tags: artist: dir en grey, artist: hinoi team, artist: plastic tree, artist: utada hikaru, artist; namie amuro, uploader: yukichan66
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 43 comments
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →