yukichan66 (yukichan66) wrote in _ongaku,
yukichan66
yukichan66
_ongaku

YOKO KANNO! is great.
I <333 Yoko. I don't mean the one with errr John Lenon or whatever. or maybe I do? are they the same person? @___@ I have no idea. But I love her music.

So this will be kinda like aaaaaa Yoko tribute! WOOHOO.

Yoko Kanno- Inner Universe
This is the one of the best openings for an anime. It's the opening for Ghost in the Shell (Stand Alone Complex) It's kinda techno and I since it's in Russian, It's even BETTER. I <3 this song times like a 268742654368543
Yoko Kanno- Ballad of a Fallen Angel
This is a really deep song? It's like.. kinda.. gospel? I don't wanna say gospel cause then people will be like wtf. So I have no idea, but the lyrics are really good and it's got kinda this creepy feeling to it? hahaha I suck at describing.
Yoko Kanno- Christmas in a Silent Forest
OMFG this song is so awesome. It's like right up there with Inner Universe. It's in Italian? but it's like a merge of italian and japanese. I dunno, they did it to 'Close the gap between Italian and Japanese' which I think, personally doesn't need to be closed. XD
Yoko Kanno-Sora
I think this was in a .hack series. I dunno there are so many. I <3 .hack. All the SEE-SAW stuff is awesome. but this has kinda a similar feel.
Yoko Kanno- FLYING TEAPOT
This is one weird song. But they lyrics are cute and it's all upbeat and like woooaahhh.
Yoko Kanno- Lithium Flower
I love this song. it's the.. ending to GITS? Yes yes. It's so laid back, and it's got this guys voicee anddd ahhhh. I love this song. The lyrics are so weird it's like "I wonder what she does when she wakes up?" I dunno Just download it.
Yoko Kanno-Battle Theme (Escaflowne)
I never watched this anime. But this song is awesome. It's very fast paced cause.. I guess it's a battle song. ahah that makes sense. It's very likeee powerful sounding. It's shows her talent with all the instruments. <3

I <3 Yoko.
Tags: artist: yoko kanno, uploader: yukichan66
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 32 comments
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →