?

No account? Create an account

09 December 2005 @ 12:17 pm

Hello. I didn't go to school today. ^____^
I'm going to upload.. er.. I dunno.
And I was wondering.. how long have we had this layout?
I think we should get some new! Not that I don't like this one, I'm just saying..
As you guys should know, I love Utada Hikaru. So. yes.

Utada Hikaru -Passion
I TOLD YOU I HAVE EVERY SONG. This song hasn't even been released yet! ahahahahah I'm awesome. This is the next song for KH2. It's really awesome, and the Pv is really weird with drummers and stuff, But whatever.

Utada Hikaru -Distance (M-flo Remix)
While I was looking for the remix of YMMWTBAM I found EVERY UTADA HIKARU SONG THERE EVER WAS. I am 100% sure, I have everyone of of her songs. Except some remixes, but the rest. Are in my COMPUTER. There are over like 50 files. At least. So you guys are getting so Utada.

Utada - YMMWTBAM (Bloodshy mix)
This.. song is impossible to find. I'm serious, I searched for days and finally got it off a friend. And it's right here. For you. I mean come on.This song is so awesome, it's kinda techno-y and I dunno, @__@ it's on my Myspace page. You want it.

Utada Hikaru- Tokyo Nights
This is one of her older songs, but it's still really good. This and Sakura Drops, but I think a lot of people have that song already. @___@ I dunno.

Utada Hikaru- A.S.A.P
Japanese... <3

Utada Hikaru -Michelle
O_____________O Utada sings.. French. With some other guy. But it's very very pretty. And it's.. French. come on.

Britjustbringit on December 9th, 2005 09:26 pm (UTC)
M-Flo + Utada = love :: sigh ::

Thanks so much for the music. I am taking them all and running away to listen to them now...

:: runs away ::
time is the best physiciangoruden_kombi on December 9th, 2005 09:34 pm (UTC)
I love you. <3

I've taken everything, except for Passion, which I already had.

Thank you so very much for these uploads; I've been searching so long for a complete copy of the M-flo remix of Distance. And I love the Bloodshy Mix of You Make Me Want to Be a Man--it's better than original, I think. Once again...thank you very, very much. :)
zenwaltzofthemoon on December 9th, 2005 09:36 pm (UTC)
Snagging the two remixes and Michelle, much love! ♥
Asakuralasakural on December 9th, 2005 10:24 pm (UTC)
you're the best! took everything but passion and the YMMWTBAM. Love you for this <3!
你自己定!spacejunks on December 9th, 2005 10:51 pm (UTC)
d/led everything except for the deep river tracks, omg I think I love m-flo! Thank you!
你自己定!spacejunks on December 10th, 2005 07:19 am (UTC)
yay paul mccartney
ALSO-- "Michelle" is a Beatles cover. Though I have no idea who Utada is singing with XD
(Anonymous) on December 9th, 2005 11:50 pm (UTC)
downloaded all of them! thanks!!
Lilyllz on December 10th, 2005 12:07 am (UTC)
<333 took all
妃莉子limeade on December 10th, 2005 12:13 am (UTC)
Thanks for the share =) Took YMMWTBAM and Michelle
Jovelyn Limkeele_san on December 10th, 2005 12:18 am (UTC)
snagging Michelle... because I have the rest of teh songs already ^^; (except ones from addicted to you single) <3 the rotation~!
miki: onfire // akutabimomotan on December 10th, 2005 12:21 am (UTC)
downloaded passion & distance, thanks for sharing~ :D ♥
lindendragonlindendragon on December 10th, 2005 12:59 am (UTC)
haha, me and my friend are working on designing a new layout. Don't know when it'll be up though, i'm gone for the x'mas holidays, so you guys'll have to wait maybe til jan or later.
Samuel Lam/林耀基/PHUT!phut on December 10th, 2005 01:08 am (UTC)
thanks!!!
mind_runs_wild on December 10th, 2005 02:05 am (UTC)
OMG, this is most amazing.
BUT WHY IS THE RUM GONE?? =Omemoriez_lost on December 10th, 2005 02:18 am (UTC)
Took Passion. Thanks!
Lisakotaku1984 on December 10th, 2005 02:35 am (UTC)
Thank you! I LOVE Utada!