yukichan66 (yukichan66) wrote in _ongaku,
yukichan66
yukichan66
_ongaku

Hello. I didn't go to school today. ^____^
I'm going to upload.. er.. I dunno.
And I was wondering.. how long have we had this layout?
I think we should get some new! Not that I don't like this one, I'm just saying..
As you guys should know, I love Utada Hikaru. So. yes.

Utada Hikaru -Passion
I TOLD YOU I HAVE EVERY SONG. This song hasn't even been released yet! ahahahahah I'm awesome. This is the next song for KH2. It's really awesome, and the Pv is really weird with drummers and stuff, But whatever.

Utada Hikaru -Distance (M-flo Remix)
While I was looking for the remix of YMMWTBAM I found EVERY UTADA HIKARU SONG THERE EVER WAS. I am 100% sure, I have everyone of of her songs. Except some remixes, but the rest. Are in my COMPUTER. There are over like 50 files. At least. So you guys are getting so Utada.

Utada - YMMWTBAM (Bloodshy mix)
This.. song is impossible to find. I'm serious, I searched for days and finally got it off a friend. And it's right here. For you. I mean come on.This song is so awesome, it's kinda techno-y and I dunno, @__@ it's on my Myspace page. You want it.

Utada Hikaru- Tokyo Nights
This is one of her older songs, but it's still really good. This and Sakura Drops, but I think a lot of people have that song already. @___@ I dunno.

Utada Hikaru- A.S.A.P
Japanese... <3

Utada Hikaru -Michelle
O_____________O Utada sings.. French. With some other guy. But it's very very pretty. And it's.. French. come on.
Tags: artist: utada hikaru, uploader: yukichan66
Subscribe

• Why am I listening to Juanes?

yeah we're just going to pretend i've been here the whole time. haha yeah school is really ridiclous lately, cause i'm getting this huge schedule…

• (no subject)

hey you guysss what's up? umm i'm browsing through my library and like i found a bunch of stuff i've never really listened to before, and i'm giving…

• (no subject)

Edit! i fixed the bonnie pink link! ahah sorrryyyy PINK LINK. helloo! i am leaving for san diego for a couple days tomorrow, so i figured i would…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 39 comments
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →

• Why am I listening to Juanes?

yeah we're just going to pretend i've been here the whole time. haha yeah school is really ridiclous lately, cause i'm getting this huge schedule…

• (no subject)

hey you guysss what's up? umm i'm browsing through my library and like i found a bunch of stuff i've never really listened to before, and i'm giving…

• (no subject)

Edit! i fixed the bonnie pink link! ahah sorrryyyy PINK LINK. helloo! i am leaving for san diego for a couple days tomorrow, so i figured i would…