yukichan66 (yukichan66) wrote in _ongaku,
yukichan66
yukichan66
_ongaku

I will upload a lot this time, Cause I lacked really bad last time. @___@ sorry about that.
There is no theme for this one.. because uh.... I'm just putting stuff I can't stop listening to.

I'm sending my friend a zip. file, that has like .. 60 songs on it.. so if that uploads anytime soon, I'll post it! ^_^

Utada Hikaru-Kremlin Dusk
Err.. this is the second best song off of her Exodus album. The first was 'The Workout' that I posted last time. This song is really neat. I love her lyrics, just because they make no sense, but then, they do. 0_o Hahah It's awesome.

Caroline-Where's my Love?
Ah.. She is.. damn. She is some singers sister! And she's asian I swear! But um....this song is in English. And it's really really pretty
and airy, and happy. It's got chimes, and She has a really amazing voice.

Bonnie Pink-5 More Minutes
..........>.<;; I love Bonnie Pink so much. I mean. I fucking love Bonnie. This is the cutest song. She's talking about how she wishes her lover stayed longer, so she would of been able to tell him she loves him, and forgives him. It's so awesome. Come on. It's Bonnie Pink.

Dir en Grey- Beautiful Dirt
This is from their Withering to Death album. It's kinda a calmish rock, but then it picks up again. I love DEG. Wait. This is a harder song. XD Sorry. But it's still neat. And everyone loves Kyo screaming like orgasms.

Jiyuujin-Minasama
Not many people have heard of this band. They are really neat though, and I really like this song. It's got really fast and catchy guitar ness. XD I like his voice.

Kaggra- Shiroi Mashu
Ahhh It's KAGGRAAAAA! Kaggra owns your soul. And you know it. It starts out with a technoish beat at the beginning, and then it mellows out again, and it has Ishi's pretty voice soothe you. I like listening to this during homework.

Pierrot-Yuuyami Suicide
Ahhh I love this song. It's like.. jazzy/rock? Hahah It has trumpets, and Kirito will take you awayyyy on his magic carpet of asian powers. I love flinging myself/dancing to this song.
Tags: artist: bonnie pink, artist: dir en grey, artist: jiyuujin, artist: kagrra, artist: pierrot, artist: utada hikaru, uploader: yukichan66
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 22 comments
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →