yukichan66 (yukichan66) wrote in _ongaku,
yukichan66
yukichan66
_ongaku

hm... I have returned. Did you miss me? ...
>> << of course you did.
X___x
Well, um... how.. about.. songs that are... sexy?
ah... I think that is a good one.
Um.. and if the songs toward the end.. aren't teh smex.. it's cause.. um.. I got lazy.
ahahah but you love me anyway.
Miyavi- fumi... something.. it's a long title.. X_X
Ahh.. acoustic Miyavi.. -melts- this is like.. his sex voice... [the voice you get during sex] ahahahahahh so.. listen.. cause Miyavi is love..
Seo Taiji-Come Back Home
mmm... Seo Taiji is love also... I love his voice at the beginning, cause.. he's like "come on..' and.. that's when i start giggling ahhaha Bad Chelsea! anyway. This is on the harder side.. as is almost all the Seo, but.. come on.. it's teh smex.
Dir en Grey -Merciless Cult
This song is all around awesome...it's from their newest album.. Withering to Death? yes. This song is all around tension. Mmmmmmmmm -licks lips at Toshiya picture- Yes... slow rock. but nice. and um.. i noticed.. this is going to probably be a mostly rock rotation.. sorry, if you don't like rock that much.. it's kinda hard for techno to be sexy. -_-
Ryohei Yamamoto-Moon Sexy
Come the fuck on.
It has 'sexy' in the nameeee!!!!!one I had to put this up! This songg is awessommmeeeeee.
if there was a scale.. it would be like :
normal awesomeX----------------------------------------------------------------Moon Sexy awesomex
there! if that doesn't convince you um... it's ryohei... and... um.....it's very i dunno. sexy.
so there.
Koda Kumi-SElfish
ah... Koda Kumi.. is hot. >>; <<; She's like the... japanese.. ashanti or something.
Which.. I hate... but anyway.
This song is very.. um.. neat? But the video is scary.. like.... Dir en Grey scary.. but whorey-er
^___^
Tags: artist: dir en grey, artist: koda kumi, artist: miyavi, artist: ryohei, artist: seo taiji, uploader: rush225
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 10 comments