The Dispatcher (ex_911pleas) wrote in _oddlycutie_,
The Dispatcher
ex_911pleas
_oddlycutie_

APPLICATION. I was accepted before...

but I think I got cut a while ago, so I'm back!

The Application:
Remember we can only judge you using the stuff you write here, and your pictures, so please put some effort into filling this out AND check your spelling.

Name: Caitlin
Age and birthday (must be at least 15 years old): 18 & May 6, 1990
Sex: Female
Location: Right now? Palm Springs. But I don't live here, I live in Seattle.
Do you live with someone? My mama but I'm moving to my dorm on September 15th. I'm gonna miss her! :(

Favorites: [list as many as 6]
Foods: Barbecue brisket, Subway (ham & pepperjack cheese on roasted garlic with lettuce, onions, extra olives & yellow peppers. A little mayo, oil & vinegar and extraaaa sweet onion sauce!), Caesar salad, clam chowder, cheeseburgers with ranch on the side, mashed potatoes & gravy
TV shows: The Office & Friends. I like to watch re-runs of Beverly Hills, 90210 on SoapNET, too hahaha.
Bands/artists: Only 6?! Okay, I don't know that these are my all-time top 6...but SHeDAISY, The Temptations, Garbage, Miranda Lambert, The Wallflowers & Taylor Swift
Actress/actor: If I have to pick, I'd go with Reese Witherspoon and Jonah Hill, just because he made Superbad.
Stores: I don't like shopping because I'm impatient, but when I shop, it's usually at Nordstrom, American Eagle or Love Culture.
Sports/hobbies: Soccer, reading, movies with my mama and I love driving around. If gas were unlimited, I would love to just drive all over and look at everything.
Quote: "Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game."
Song lyrics: "And I don't know why but with you I'd dance, in a storm, in my best dress, fearless."

Dislikes: [list as many as 6]
Foods: Sliced raw tomatoes. I can take a bite outta one and be fine, but I hate the texture after you slice it. Bleck. :( I love to eat though, I don't think I have 6 dislikes.
Tv shows: Wizards of Waverly Place
Bands/artists: I don't have any that I hate enough to talk shit about. :)
Actress/actor: Keira Knightley. Ugh.
Stores: Hollister. I used to like it but then EVERY pair of jeans I owned from there got a hole in the crotch. It fucking sucked.

Your life:

Who is your role model and why? My ex-boyfriend's sister. She's the happiest person I know and she has more reasons not to be happy than anyone I know. Old people would say she was dealt a bad hand, and it couldn't be more true. But rather than dwelling on it the way many people could and would, she just didn't. She never let it get to her and she worked hard to get herself away from the situations she was born into.
What was your most embarrassing moment? Okay, this might be kind of hard to explain. But, I used to dogsit for these people and they lived on a really busy corner. My best friend and I HATE crossing the street at that corner and once we were going to have to and I suggested that we just cut across their yard, instead. The thing is, their kitchen looks over the backyard and it's ALL glass & windows. So, we start walking across and then we turn and look at the house and the husband & wife that live there were staring at us. For some reason, I decided we shouldn't just run and pretend it never happened. MIND YOU, the last time I'd dogsat was like...3 years before. But, so, I go up to the house and ring the doorbell as though that's what I'd been intending the whole time. They answer and I can't think of ANYTHING to say. Finally I blurt out that I just wanted to make sure I returned the key the last time I dogsat. The wife just stared at me and said yes. I basically ran away. :/ Ugh, it was way awful.
What was the happiest time of your life? Summer after sophomore year. I can't put why into words, I just had good friends, a great boyfriend and I just remember spending the whole summer laughing basically.
..Your worst time? When I had to get out of an abusive (read: the great boyfriend from sophomore year turned horrible) relationship.
Tell us something that is important to you: Gratitude. After I got in a very bad car accident in April, my life was changed and I spend a lot less time feeling bitter or unhappy. I'm just grateful to be alive and for who I have in my life. Too many people take things for granted, whether it's their rights (don't get me started!), their family or their friends. You just never know how close you are to losing it.

Have you? // Do you..?
Gotten/get drunk? Yeump.
Smoke? Nope.
Had sex? Yep.
Have piercings? (show some pics!) I have a belly button, tongue and industrial.

Kinda a silly peekcha, but you can see the tongue ring!
Have tattoos? (show some pics!) Nope.
Dye your hair? Yup. It's dirty blond naturally (no one believes me! I've had dark eyebrows my whole life), but I dye it "soft black". Hairdye names are so weird.
Anything else we should know about? I'm a nice person.

Give your opinion on: [please choose at least 4]Choose at least 4, you really don't need to write something on all topics. Just choose some and elaborate a bit - we do judge you on the way you present your opinion
Stem cell research
Pre-marital sex: I can't say I didn't do it, but I wish I'd waited. Maybe not until marriage, but until I knew that I was ready. I thought I was ready, but I don't think you know how valuable something is until it's gone for good. And in my case, I didn't know the value of my virginity until the boy who had it was long gone.
Religion: Religion is supposed to be something that brings people together and when it does, it's a great thing. But it seems like rarely people focus on that aspect of it and instead find reasons to hate each other based on their beliefs. Until religion and the differences that people have in religion can be respected, I don't think religious battles are doing anyone any good.
The war in Iraq:
Eating Disorders:
Cutting:
Gay Marriage:
Gay couples adopting: I am the biggest proponent of adoption. It breaks my heart that so many babies are left unwanted while people spend thousands of dollars altering their bodies so they can naturally birth a child. I respect the desire to have your own biological children, but if your body naturally isn't going to allow it, I believe you should adopt. With that said, I think that any family that can love and raise a child should be eligible to do so. Why on earth would you keep two parents who want a child and a child who wants two parents away from each other? It isn't about sexual preference or orientation, it's about being fair to all parties involved.
Love:
Drugs *not whether or not you do them*:
Animal testing
Censorship
Sex Education in Schools: Kids are going to do whatever the hell they want. So, you can either educate a kid about how to be responsible when they make their decisions, or you can just hope they'll listen to you when you tell them what not to do. I'm grateful for my sex education and know it's been beneficial to me.

Numbers:
Of close friends? I'm really close with all the people I work with, so I'd say I'm lucky in having a large number and put it at about 9.
Times you've been in love? 1 and a half, if that's possible. :)
Boyfriends/girlfriends you've had? Serious boyfriends, 2. Casual boyfriends, liiiike...4? And "things" (which I HATE because they're so hard to read), like 8. Ugh I hate them.
Guys you've kissed? I'm a dork and I have a list in the back of my math textbook from this year. I think I'm at 22 at this point.
Girls you've kissed? Not many.

About the community:
Cutest Member: I'll say tdziubinski because I think it's cute that he's the only boy!
What would be a fun picture activity for this community? A day at your work! I love seeing what people's jobs are and especially what places (like the movie theater, or a store) are like "behind the scenes"
Show us something creative that you made: I'm not a creative person, so I'll show you the cowboy I drew on my sister's leg once.

Pics:
You will be judged partially on this pictures, please use clear shots, don't make weird faces or other stupid poses, no 'myspace posing'- or at least explain why you use a questionable shot. NO NUDITIY, Nothing that is against Lj TOS

I dunno if that's too myspace-y, but it is edited a bitttt. I just love it because I love the little girl in it and because I think I look good! (if I get accepted, this for my member pic, please)

I just love that guy!

My prom date and one of my bffs, Jakub.

We went to the park :)

+ a 200x200 pic you want to use as a member pic(if you cannot resize pics, nominate one of your pics)

Tags: accepted, application, member-911pleasehold
Subscribe

• Application :]

The Application: The Basics Name: Sarah. Age and birthday (must be at least 16 years old): 20; July 31, 1989. Gender: Female.…

• Application

The Application: The Basics Name: Mandee Age and birthday (must be at least 16 years old): 21 / January 18, 1988 Gender: Female…

• Application

The Application: The Basics Name: Patricia Monique Age and birthday (must be at least 16 years old): 18. (06/02/90) Gender:Female. :)…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 31 comments
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →

• Application :]

The Application: The Basics Name: Sarah. Age and birthday (must be at least 16 years old): 20; July 31, 1989. Gender: Female.…

• Application

The Application: The Basics Name: Mandee Age and birthday (must be at least 16 years old): 21 / January 18, 1988 Gender: Female…

• Application

The Application: The Basics Name: Patricia Monique Age and birthday (must be at least 16 years old): 18. (06/02/90) Gender:Female. :)…