Name: Patricia Monique
Age and birthday (must be at least 16 years old): 18. (06/02/90)
Relationship status: Taken. Since 12/24/07
Where do you live? El Paso, Texas. Just recently moved from Fort Knox, Kentucky.
Do you live with someone? Currently with my parents, in June with my fiance.
Getting to know you
How many siblings do you have? I have a half sister and a half brother.
What about pets?I have an ADORABLE dog, Lennon Moe. :)
Education level/major? Freshman at the University of Texas in El Paso, and I am studying child psycology.
Do you have any nicknames? Patsy.
What are the five things you can’t live without and why?
1. My dog, because he's the only animal I have ever truely loved, no matter how many shoes and wires he tears up daily.
2. My phone, because my boss would kill me if I didn't answer.
3. My boyfriend. It feels wierd placing him in this category, but... I just love him. :)
4. My hair straightener, I hate my natural texture... it's annoyingly frizzy.
5. Arizona sweet tea, it's the only thing I drink.
Do you drink? Nope.
…smoke? I smoke from a hookah, occasionally.
Have any piercings? (show some pics!) I have my lip pierced,
Have tattoos? (show some pics!) I have an appointment this coming Saturday!
Best memory so far? When my fiance proposed. I know I'm young, but with my past and everything I have ever put him through, I started to believe in unconditional love that day.
What are your aspirations or dreams? What do you want to do with your life? I want to be a Child Protection Service worker, I want to help children get what they deserve and need from a family who wants to love them. My mother is a foster mother, and I guess you can say I learned from the best.
Show us something creative that you have made/done: I don't really make anything, but I love photography. Here's a few photographs:</br>
Top Three: Favorites
1. Flaming Hot Funyuns
2. German food, mainly anything with saurkraut.
3. Haha, Burger King Chicken Fries with ranch. I worked at BK for nearly 2 years and I'm addicted.
1. "The Children's Hospital" - Chris Adrian
2. "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" - Hunter S. Thompson
3. "Water for Elephants" -Sarah Gruen
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. The Soup
1. The Beatles
2. The Doves
3. Angus & Julia Stone
1. Johnny Depp
2. Anne Hathaway
3. Audrey Hepburn
1. Rue 21
2. Forever 21
3. Free Lance Writing
Top Three: Dislikes
1. Whole grain pancakes.
3. Ketchup. ( I know the last two are just condiments, but... i almost like everything...)
1. Smallville. I think if i were to have gotten into it, i MIGHT like it... but.. no.
2. The Hills, i've never gotten around to liking it very much.
3. How it's made.
1. Ray J
3. Ali Lohan
1. Lindsay Lohan
2. Hilary Duff
3. Tom Cruise. Something about him just irks me.
1. American Eagle
3. Abercrombie & Fitch.
(for all three, i REFUSE to pay 20 bucks for a white tanktop!)
Answer some, answer all
What kind of mischief did you get into as a kid?- My brother and I used to fight alot when I was alot younger, and this one time I smeared peanutbutter on the bottom of his backpack. He always left it outside when we got home from school, and the next day he was walking to school, and there were a bunch of fireants on the peanutbutter. They eventually climbed all over him and bit him very very much.
That's just a tidbit of what trouble I would get into. :)
If you were to have one song playing in your head for the rest of your life, what song would it be? "there goes the sun" by the beatles. It's such a happy song, and It's usually on repeat on my ipod for most of the day anyway.
How would you describe your culture? How has it affected your life?- I was raised in a strict catholic hispanic family. It taught me morals and self discipline, it's taught me to respect myself more than anything. When I was younger I hated not being allowed to do alot, but I think it's only made me a way better person.
What do you think is the single most important event in history and why?
- I'm sure someone already said this, but I think the fact that Barack Obama being ellected has been the most important event, so far. Especially for America, we have never had a non-white president. It will be interesting to see how he treats his term.
Give your opinion on a current event that is important to you.
- The war on Iraq, has been very important to me. My stepfather is in the military and has gone over to Iraq once, and will be heading out again in May of this year. Many people my age don't have a care in the world, and their only problem is that their parents took their phone away for the weekend. I have to worry if my stepdad is coming home again or not.
</small>About the community
Why do you want to join _oddlycutie_? I really like themed communities, and this one seems exceptionally amazing.
Cutest Member: Oh, you all are so beautiful, but since I have to pick just one, I'd pick.... Leigh, "aburpt_impact" :)
Suggest a picture theme for the community that you would want to participate in: "CRAZIEST USE FOR YOUR OLD PROM DRESSES" :)
What do you think can be done to improve the community? ... So far, so good I'd say.
+ a 200x200 pic you want to use as a member pic:
(I couldn't resize this one, but I'd like this!)
I couldn't tag this!
EDIT: Sorry for the small-ish pictures, my computer isn't agreeing with me at the moment. :(