Lana (rainbow_lies) wrote in _oddlycutie_,
Lana
rainbow_lies
_oddlycutie_

• Mood:
  • Music:

Application

The Application:
Please do not modify the application or use rich text formatting. Remember that we can only judge you using what you write here, and your pictures, so please put some effort into filling this out AND check your spelling.

The Basics
Name: Alexandra
Age and birthday (must be at least 15 years old):18, May 17, 1990
Relationship status: Taken <3
Where do you live? Middle of Nowhere, Wisconsin
Do you live with someone? Yes, my family at home. My amazingly awesome roommate, Betty, at college.

Getting to know you
Your life:
How many siblings do you have? 2, I have a little sister and an older (technically half) brother
What about pets? well.. my family has, 3 dogs (golden retriever, Bichon -small white thing-,standard poodle) 2 cats but they are outside, one is crazy fluffy and cute the other one is sort of a butt-face. 1 chicken (I do not know what happened to the rest which is a bit sad), 5 miniature horses and 1 big horse (quarter horse).
Education level/major? I'm a Freshmen, majoring in Psychology, minoring in Spanish
Do you have any nicknames? yes I do, Cheeky ( something from middle school and my friends still call me this) and snicklefritz (character off of the big comfy couch or something I have no idea my boyfriend calls me this lol)
What are the five things you can’t live without and why? Clothes- I wouldn't like being naked. My boyfriend- he's crazy amazing and doubles as my best friend a lot of the time. Food, water, oxygen... just kidding... MUSIC I love music whether I'm writing music, listening to it, or playing it, I just love it it's the greatest. The sun, I don't like the dark. Cookies, because they are so dang delicious.
Do you drink? Sometimes.
…smoke? NOPE
Have any piercings? (show some pics!) just my ears, twice
Have tattoos? (show some pics!) No, I've thought about it. There's something that I want but my boyfriend does not approve : ( I'm poor right now anyway... maybe someday
Best memory so far? The first time my current boyfriend and I kissed. He had never kissed anyone before, which was crazy adorable, It was late at night in last January, not too cold, and snowing lightly. He smelt amazing. It's just one of my most vivid memories and everytime I think about it I can't help but to be crazy happy. My life at that moment had never been better.
What are your aspirations or dreams? What do you want to do with your life? I want to be some sort of couselor or psychologist because I really want to help people. I guess I can be a bit pessimistic in thinking that, rarely, an individual can make a difference. Hopefully, though I can make a difference in someone's life. In high school, I was severely depressed and went through a lot and no one was really there for me. I want to be there for someone else so they don't have to feel that way. I've thought about being a guidance counselor but I 'm not sure. At the moment, I'm thinking adolescent psychology.
Aside from my career, I'm hoping to be happily married. Once I'm in it, I'm in it. I don't agree with divorce so hopefully everything works out for the better. I'm a bit of a hopeless romantic and I like to think that my current boyfriend, his name is Alex also btw so I can stop saying boyfriend, and I will stay together : ).
Overall, I just really hope I don't miss out anything because I don't want to look back and be like oh I wish I would have done this or that. So, I'm trying to live in a way that I don't regret anything but I think I could do a better job, I have some things I need to overcome and some things I have yet to fix.
Show us something creative that you have made/done:
Well I really love photography, I mostly just mess around with my cheap digital camera, but I did take one photography class in high school, which was a joke. Anyways here's a photo that I took:

I also write a lot of poetry but most of it's pretty personal so, if I were accepted and knew some people in this community I might post some but for now, just a photo.
Top Three: Favorites
Foods: Cookies, my mom's burritos, Peperoni and Pineapple Pizza
Books: Interview with a Vampire, Hannibal Rising, The Twilight series (don't hate ha ha)
TV shows: Degrassi, 90210, House
Bands/artists:Evanescence, Bright Eyes, Imogen Heap
Actress/actor:Evan Rachel Wood, Michael Cera, Hugh Grant
Stores:PacSun, Aerie, Forever 21
Sports/hobbies/activities: Horseback riding, writing (mostly poetry), video games Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Mario Kart are my favorites

Top Three: Dislikes
Foods: Pork, Tuna, Brats
Tv shows: The Hills, Laguna Beach, South Park
Bands/artists: Taylor Swift, Nelly Furtado, Ashlee Simpson
Actress/actor: Katie Holmes, Eddie Murphy, Cameron Diaz
Stores: Wal mart- I hate that I have to go there for stuff $^&@!!!!, Abercrombie and Fitch, Victoria's Secret (I like their bras but the people who work there are so rude to me...)

Answer some, answer all
Remove what you don't answer. Minimum of 5.

If you were an existing superhero, which would you be? If you were an existing super villain which would you be? (Don’t create your own) I would have to go with batman for super hero because he's super even though he has no special powers, plus then I could say I'M BATMAN and it would be true. As far as a super villain goes I would be a femme fatale like Poison Ivy.

If the zombie apocalypse was upon us, what would you do to prepare? I would, if possible, get the people I'm close to and hold up in a mall or a wallmart or something, where it would take a long time to run out of food and supplies. I would make sure we are armed with shotguns, swords, and/or snow shovels (the metal kind) These seem like the best weapon choices, in that order. If it came down to having to flee or to travel, assuming I am not totally surrounded, I would go on a bike. Bikes can weave through stopped cars and they never run out of gas. People get trapped on roads and in their cars when the people in front of them run out of gas, and I will pass them on my bicycle.

What kind of mischief did you get into as a kid?I was always the scape goat as a kid. One time, my friend wrote on our neighbors car with fabric paint and blamed me. Another time several of my friends wrote bad things that I was too young to even understand on our neighbors garage, with side walk chalk, and I was blamed for it. A cop came to our house when I was in the bath tub and I had to get out and go help was it off, at night, stupid cops. I was maybe 7 years old. (Also, the neighbor boy and I used to show each other our underwear O_O)

If you were to have one song playing in your head for the rest of your life, what song would it be? "I" by Yiruma. It's just pretty piano. Anything with lyrics in my head forever would get really annoying.

Where is your favorite vacation destination? Why? Missouri. Half of my family lives there, and I like the weather.

What do you think is the single most important event in history and why?
and what makes it so important.</b> When humans discovered farming and decided to domesticate animals. The world as we know it would be nonexistent if this hadn't happened. When people could stop hunting and gathering they were able to settle in small villages and then specialize their work and do things other than find food because they weren't constantly on the move. Had that not happened, we would have no technology at all really, probably no writing, the list is infinite.
<br><b>Tell us about a significant event in your life and what makes it so important.</b> My best friend died from cancer when I was 12. It made me realize that life is fragile. It also made me question my religion which led me to question a lot of other things. I was really young and so was she and I wish it had never happened, but it did and it changed me as a person a lot.

About the community
Why do you want to join _oddlycutie_? Because boredum is a killer. And it seems like an interesting place.
Cutest Member: nefariousvirus
Suggest a picture theme for the community that you would want to participate in:A winter theme. I'm not liking winter and could use something to do outside, like pictures..
What do you think can be done to improve the community?
I'm not sure, I'm not in it yet. If I become a member and think of something I will share it.

Pictures
You will be judged on these pictures. The minimum is 5. Please use clear shots, don't make weird faces or other stupid poses, no 'myspace posing' - or at least explain why you use a questionable shot. NO NUDITIY. Nothing that is against the LJ TOS

This is me with my friend kayla, I'm on the left.

This is the only of my whole body I could find lol. Me and Alex on Halloween. I was a flight attendant and he was a pirate. : )

+ a 200x200 pic you want to use as a member pic
(if you cannot resize pics, or don’t know how to, nominate one of your pics for us)

Tags: accepted, application, member-rainbow_lies
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 48 comments
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →
Previous