human (melancholyjack) wrote in _oddlycutie_,
human
melancholyjack
_oddlycutie_

bandwagon!

Step 1: Put your iTunes on shuffle.
Step 2: Post a line or two from the first 25 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing.
Step 3: Strike out the songs when someone guesses correctly. NO USING GOOGLE!

1. i'll be in my basement room with a needle and a spoon, and another girl to take the pain away.

2. but i still can't focus on anything, we kiss on the mouth but still cough down our sleeves

3. dead man lyin by the side of the road, with the daylight in his eyes

4. winter nights we sang in tune, played inside the months of moon - magic man - cheapsexwcodine 

5. We won't give pause until the blood is flowin', neither the brave nor bold, will write as the stories told

6. but if the hunger is still there, buried somewhere inside, covered up by the boredom we’ve been trying to hide

7. come writers and critics who prophesize with your pen, keep your eyes open the chance won't come again

8. and did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
- wish you were here by pink floyd - lampshadecircus 

9. tomorrow i will change and today won't mean a thing i'm a bitch i'm a lover by alanis morrisette -cheapsexwcodine

10. help this love before you leave, demonstrations lack caress

11. so let the words of our mouth, and the meditations of our heart, be acceptible in thy sight

12. she tastes like the real thing, my fake plastic love - fake plastic trees - radiohead - lampshadecircus 

13. wickedness lies in your moistened lips

14. what use am i as a heap on the floor, heaving devotion - sentimental heart by she & him - cheapsexwcodine 

15. you taught me the names of the stars overhead that i wrote down in my ledger, though all i knew of the rote universe were those pleiades losed in december

16. she goes low on the seats when she gets high in her car, she looks shallow but shes neck deep in the steamy dreams of the guys along the harbor bars

17. your picture frames will hold only my faces, ten paper cranes will fold themselves away

18. but my soul will have to wait till I get back and find heina of my own - santeria by sublime-cheapsexwcodine 

19. fashion, fashion ballrooms of the leaves, we'd like to watch the ghosts dance

20. finger deep within the borderline, show me that you love me and that we belong together

21. back to the earth i scream it, no one listen to me

22. must be strangely exciting, to watch the stoic squirm

23. i leave you with your misery, a friend who won't betray, i pull you from your tower, i take away your pain

24. when it mattered most, i let her down, that's the way it goes

25. i'm bound to ride that mornin railroad, perhaps i'll die on that train
Tags: member-melancholyjack
Subscribe

• (no subject)

raise your hand if you think sam (amloveaffair ) is the most awesome, creative, caring cutie alive. *raises hand* my mom called me last…

• stamped//oh, and bandwagonnn

1) IF SOMEONE ASKS, "IS THIS OKAY?", YOU SAY? Hips Don't Lie - Shakira (i can't NOT dance to this...) 2) WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR…

• (no subject)

i was going to post some pictures but i got on and felt kind of crappy because i see the member page has been done. i understand that it isn't fair…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 6 comments