Step 1: Put your iTunes on shuffle.
Step 2: Post a line or two from the first 25 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing.
Step 3: Strike out the songs when someone guesses correctly. NO USING GOOGLE!
1. i'll be in my basement room with a needle and a spoon, and another girl to take the pain away.
2. but i still can't focus on anything, we kiss on the mouth but still cough down our sleeves
3. dead man lyin by the side of the road, with the daylight in his eyes
5. We won't give pause until the blood is flowin', neither the brave nor bold, will write as the stories told
6. but if the hunger is still there, buried somewhere inside, covered up by the boredom we’ve been trying to hide
7. come writers and critics who prophesize with your pen, keep your eyes open the chance won't come again
8. and did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
10. help this love before you leave, demonstrations lack caress
11. so let the words of our mouth, and the meditations of our heart, be acceptible in thy sight
13. wickedness lies in your moistened lips
15. you taught me the names of the stars overhead that i wrote down in my ledger, though all i knew of the rote universe were those pleiades losed in december
16. she goes low on the seats when she gets high in her car, she looks shallow but shes neck deep in the steamy dreams of the guys along the harbor bars
17. your picture frames will hold only my faces, ten paper cranes will fold themselves away
19. fashion, fashion ballrooms of the leaves, we'd like to watch the ghosts dance
20. finger deep within the borderline, show me that you love me and that we belong together
21. back to the earth i scream it, no one listen to me
22. must be strangely exciting, to watch the stoic squirm
23. i leave you with your misery, a friend who won't betray, i pull you from your tower, i take away your pain
24. when it mattered most, i let her down, that's the way it goes
25. i'm bound to ride that mornin railroad, perhaps i'll die on that train