she's a long-hearted mystic (claviclekiss_65) wrote in _oddlycutie_,
she's a long-hearted mystic
claviclekiss_65
_oddlycutie_

• Mood:
  • Music:

stamped-

1. "Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things, right now: Jack and shit... and Jack just left town." cheapsexwcodine

2. "I guess that was your accomplice in the wood chipper. And those three people in Brainerd. And for what? For a little bit of money. There's more to life than a little money, you know. Don'tcha know that? And here ya are, and it's a beautiful day." cheapsexwcodine

3. "I think it's better to have ideas. You can change an idea. Changing a belief is trickier. Life should malleable and progressive; working from idea to idea permits that. Beliefs anchor you to certain points and limit growth; new ideas can't generate. Life becomes stagnant."

4. "Those of you lucky enough to have your lives, take them with you. However, leave the limbs you've lost. They belong to me now." lttlemsssunshne

5. "She was very badly raped, you see! We were assaulted by a gang of vicious, young, hoodlums in this house! In this very room you are sitting in now! I was left a helpless cripple, but for her the agony was too great! The doctor said it was pneumonia; because it happened some months later! During a flu epidemic! The doctors told me it was pneumonia, but I knew what it was! A VICTIM OF THE MODERN AGE! Poor, poor girl!" lttlemsssunshne

6. "She doesn't quite chop his head off. She makes a Pez dispenser out of him." brieslices

7. "I kept asking Clarence why our world seemed to be collapsing and things seemed to be getting so shitty. And he'd say, "that's the way it goes, but don't forget, it goes the other way too." That's the way romance is... Usually, that's the way it goes, but every once in awhile, it goes the other way too." melancholyjack

8. "That rug really tied the room together." brieslices

9. "I suppose things are better now, but... I don't know. People still hate each other, they just know how to hide it better."

10. "How do you shoot the devil in the back? What if you miss?" justmanda

11. "The worst mistake that you can make is to think you're alive when really you're asleep in life's waiting room."

12. "Without you, today's emotions would be the scurf of yesterday's." brieslices

13. "Let's face it, monogamy's for straight people."

14. "D'you know what I think is psycho, Roc? It's decent men with loving families. They go home every day after work and they turn on the news. You know what they see? They see rapists, and murderers and child molesters. They're all getting out of prison. And everywhere, everyone thinks the same thing: that someone should just go kill those motherfuckers." lttlemsssunshne

15. "You are part of a league of morons. Oh, yes. You see you're one of the morons I've been fighting my whole life. But guess what. Today, I win."
Tags: member-claviclekiss_65
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 8 comments