3. "I think it's better to have ideas. You can change an idea. Changing a belief is trickier. Life should malleable and progressive; working from idea to idea permits that. Beliefs anchor you to certain points and limit growth; new ideas can't generate. Life becomes stagnant."
9. "I suppose things are better now, but... I don't know. People still hate each other, they just know how to hide it better."
11. "The worst mistake that you can make is to think you're alive when really you're asleep in life's waiting room."
13. "Let's face it, monogamy's for straight people."
15. "You are part of a league of morons. Oh, yes. You see you're one of the morons I've been fighting my whole life. But guess what. Today, I win."