Minty Fresh Hitmen

[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ archive | journal archive ]

Muaha! [Jul. 14th, 2005|11:54 am]
Minty Fresh Hitmen

_odd_slash

[xkissedbyarosex]
[mood |chipperchipper]

So it's not entirely ridiculous or weird, but it does involve alcohol and it is based on a Harry Potter/Rocky Horror conversation I once had with Alyssa.

“Pah! What the hell is this!?!” She demanded, waving the shot glass.

“Organic Russian lust.”

“What?”

“Russian vodka idiot. Best in the world too, so I’d appreciate you not spitting it all over the table, eh?” She squinged as I mopped up the alcohol with a napkin.

Rubbing her throat slightly she looked over at me, “It burned.”

“It’s supposed to.” I myself rather enjoyed the burn actually. She wrinkled her nose.

“I don’t like it.”

“It’s an acquired taste,” I murmured looking up at her. She was nervous fiddling with the shot glass. It had all sorts of rude things written on it, courtesy of the boardwalk. I smiled. Rule one, never show nerves. Ends up with me doing all sorts of things.

“Why are we doing this again?”

“Because drinking alone is boring and depressing. And,” I smiled, “you just happen to be my lucky victim.” I filled our glasses. The liquid steamed slightly as it hit the warm glass. It looked like blue crystal. Beautiful. “Cheers,” I raised my glass to her, then knocked it back. It burned and I loved it.

She stared at hers warily. “Won’t drink itself you know.”

“Oh shut up.” Grabbing the glass she knocked it back, winced and coughed. At least she kept it in this time.

“See? Gets easier as you go on.”

“Then you must’ve been doing this for quite a bit. It burns like hell.”

“Well, I’ve had my share of bad days. This little bottle makes them go away…just for a while…”

“That’s not exactly healthy you know.”

I shrugged. “What can I say? I’m self destructive, and you’re out of vodka.” I filled our glasses again, ignoring the faces she was making. “You know, if you really don’t like it you can go. There’s nothing keeping you here…” Warily I raised my eyes to hers. She met them and fiddled with her glass.

“Cheers.” She raised her glass and gulped it down. I smiled and did the same.

------------

“Haha! Oh man! I can hardly stand!” she giggled, falling back into her chair.

“Here, I’ll walk you back to your room,” I said, getting up and moving to help her. I was only slightly smashed. It came from drinking so much. She, on the other hand, was destroyed. Maybe I had made her drink too much….

“Come on, up you go.” Giggling she fell back against me. “Hmm, I think you need to pace yourself next time.”

“Hah, no really, I’m fine, see! Ack!??” She toppled to the floor and sat there laughing. I have to admit, it was pretty damn funny. I crouched down.

“Now really –“ she kissed me. She was so soft against me and her hands ran through my hair and down my back. I pulled her towards me and we lay on the floor, a tangle of arms, legs and searching hands. Lips met again and again as I pondered how bloody irritating buttons really are. Eventually I just gave up and popped the damn thing off. She raised an eyebrow. “Don’t worry, I’ll fix it later.”

Somehow we made it off the floor and to my bed, clothes disappearing on the way. It was intoxicating. She was intoxicating. Kissing her lips, neck, chest was like all the drugs I’d ever done hitting me at once. She was the drug, and I gave her all I had and she still moaned for more. Which I gave again and again throughout the night.

I’m not sure if I’d ever loved anyone, but as we lay together, exhausted and she kissed me goodnight, I knew. I loved her. As she slept beside me, I knew, and I was scared. I was terrified of what would happen in the morning. We had both been significantly drunk, but I’d just devirginized one of my best friends. Damn alcohol. Damn, damn, damn. “Why do I drink around people?” I murmured to myself. “Fuck.” Slowly I untangled myself from her and walked to the bathroom. I splashed some water on my face and looked into the mirror. “Jesus.” I fingered the bite marks on my neck and arms. There were scratches on my back too. “Band-aid, band-aid, where are those damn things?”

“Here.” I froze. I turned around, sheepish expression on my face. She was holding out the box to me, while rubbing her head. That must be a killer hangover. And she stole my batman boxers.

“Thanks,” I whispered taking the box and attempting to bandage my back.

“Let me do it.” I could feel how close she was to me, fingers gentle on my back, then she hugged me. Surprised I turned around to look at her. Smiling she lay her head against my chest. “I love you.”

“What?”

“You heard me. I love you.” I kissed her and held her against me.

“I love you too.” She tugged me towards the door.

“Then come back to bed, I’m cold.”
linkReply

Comments:
[User Picture]From: theo_winterwood
2005-07-15 12:13 pm (UTC)
Five thumbs up! *had to borrow thumbs from other people to make that work* I like. It gave me warm fuxxies! (Like warm fuzzies, only sexier.)

Um, if you for some ungodly reason happen to be awake now or by like nine-something, I think the Coalition is going to try to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory before Justine leaves later this afternoon. Or, at least, that was the plan at like eleven-thirty last night when she and I were sitting on her sidewalk eating French fries.
(Reply) (Thread)
2005-07-15 09:05 pm (UTC)
Never mind. Such things happened not. So I shall never again see The Erin and The Justine. (Well, not for awhile.)
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: xkissedbyarosex
2005-07-16 02:16 am (UTC)
Ah, that sucks. Yeah, I woke up around noon then went out and bought exciting underwear. I need to show ou the pair with the zipper. It is amazing.

And we must hang out sometime again, because I have to dye your hair. I should hang out with Tori too, because she is neat ^^
2005-07-23 05:16 pm (UTC)
Yes. Much hanging shall be done.