?

No account? Create an account
I...I had a dream last night where Brian sent me Ozzy… - Minty Fresh Hitmen [entries|archive|friends|userinfo]
Minty Fresh Hitmen

[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ archive | journal archive ]

[Aug. 2nd, 2005|07:31 am]
Minty Fresh Hitmen
_odd_slash
[thestarboy]
I...I had a dream last night where Brian sent me Ozzy Osbourne/Michael Jackson slash over AIM. I don't recall anything from the slash itself, but when the alarm woke me up, I was sweating and had a feeling of self-disgust.
linkReply

Comments:
2005-08-02 12:09 pm (UTC)
HAHAAA! and brian? thats just great.
(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: theo_winterwood
2005-08-02 01:30 pm (UTC)
That sounds like a worst-case-scenario outcome from the Bag of Men . . . Oh, and I think I will write you (Justine) some Wilde/Molko. Because.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
2005-08-02 01:50 pm (UTC)
yes!!!
2005-08-02 02:03 pm (UTC)
Warm fuxxies! Seriously, I think they could be the poster couple for warm fuxxies.

But trying to cuddle a snarky Blaise is still right up there.
2005-08-02 02:13 pm (UTC)
trying to cuddle with a snarky Blaise is what started it all.. I think it still is the ultimate warm fuxxie situation.
2005-08-02 05:15 pm (UTC)
Oh, of course it's the ultimate. And, well, when I stop to think about it, Glenn and Theo have a good chance of being the poster couple too. Because Glenn has that sort snarky don't-touch-me thing (like Blaise) and Theo is a human cuddle. (Cute. As. Fuck.)

But, yeah. Cuddling a snarky Blaise takes the warm fuxxies cake.
2005-08-03 02:22 am (UTC)
i love glenn and theo! you should write more of it *shakes fist*. you know, if i decide to get a new lj i should call it glenn_whitman and we can match.
2005-08-03 03:00 am (UTC)
Aww, it would be cute.
[Error: Irreparable invalid markup ('<a href"http://www.electric-purple.net/potterpuff/scenes/comm-snape-harry-photos.jpg">') in entry. Owner must fix manually. Raw contents below.]

Aww, it would be cute. <a href"http://www.electric-purple.net/potterpuff/scenes/comm-snape-harry-photos.jpg">You and Tori!</a>

I think that is my new favorite place. (Potterpuffs, that is. I thank Eleanor for making me go there and waste even more of my precious youth.)

Blah. My manager asked me if I liked boys today. Was interesting.
2005-08-03 03:20 am (UTC)
um.. well your links got all wonky there but i figured it out.

she did? um.. why?
2005-08-03 02:02 pm (UTC)
Because she was talking about me leaving for college and then she said something about my boyfriend and I said I didn't have a boyfriend, and she asked if I had ever had a boyfriend and I said no, and so she asked if I'd ever gone on a date with a boy and I said no, and so she asked if I liked boys.

This is the same woman who asked me in like February, "Do you have a friend? You know, like a boyfriend?" In such a way that I'm almost sure she was asking if I had a girlfriend.

Makes me wonder what Aimee mighta told her . . .
2005-08-03 05:13 pm (UTC)
i see, thats all kind of amusing in an awkward way.
2005-08-03 07:22 pm (UTC)
Well, amusing I thnk if you're not the one being asked. Keep in mind that this is a crazy lady whose face was like a foot from mine in a crazy scary way.
2005-08-03 07:46 pm (UTC)
ah. yeah, thats not amusing.
2005-08-03 07:52 pm (UTC)
No, not really. It just occured to me: Are all our comments in this entry getting mailed to Eddie? If they are, I'd hate us if I were him. Or be mildly miffed, at any rate.

Miffed. Awesome word, that. Iffin you're miffed, put a muffin in your muff. (Actually, don't: It's tough to get crumbs outta fur.)

Have you talked to Tori lately? I haven't heard from her since last week. I must bother her.
2005-08-03 08:00 pm (UTC)
Yes, they are.

I'm amused. :-)
2005-08-03 08:09 pm (UTC)
i suppose you're now an honorary member of the chain gang... that is, if you weren't already.
2005-08-03 11:29 pm (UTC)
Well, at least you're not miffed!
2005-08-03 08:07 pm (UTC)
we should probably stop bombarding him with all this.

and yes, online that is. go bother her. get her away from the church for awhile
2005-08-03 11:30 pm (UTC)
Oh, geez, I got confused and thought you were talking about Eddie and was confused as to why you you calling him "she." And why you thought "she" was at Church all the time.

But now I know you're talking about Tori, so all is good in my little tiny brain.