excellent!"
tuomas: "how is that possible?"
marco: "i dunno..."
(then i'm not sure what he says.)
"let's see if it does the same...
everything has an effect on it.
the first one was the best when.."
then i'm not sure. it sounds like he's saying "kun siihen meni tykkiä"
but... that'd be quite weird so maybe he's saying "kun siihe meni tökkimää", "when i went to poke it", i really dunno 8D
(Reply) (Thread)

ingriae
Link:(Link)
Time:2009-09-08 02:02 pm (UTC)
I've been so long out of NW fandom I had almost forgotten how awesome Marco is :S But this brought it all back :D Priceless!
And thanks for the translation viantie ;))
(Reply) (Thread)

viantie
Time:2009-09-08 05:50 pm (UTC)
ya he's truly awesome ! :--D
and no problem :3 even tho i couldn't hear everything he was saying 8D
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)

ingriae
Time:2009-09-08 06:34 pm (UTC)
Yep, no doubt about it <3 hehe I actually had to do some youtube searching of my own after this, just to see if I've missed out on anything lately xD

And these guys actually make me want to learn Finnish, freaky grammar or not:p

viantie
Time:2009-09-08 06:38 pm (UTC)
i haven't even visited at their site for... god knows have long ,__,
usually i checked it like.. once in a day? 8D
but however, i've never listened to them as much as i do now.
morning starts with dark passion play and ends with wishmaster<3

haha lol well good luck X'''D
my american friend wanted me to teach him finnish, but he gave up cos i couldn't explain him almost like.. anything. i dunno why some words change so much and why others don't except that it's easier to say them. :'D
but about the grammar.. the worste thing is that you can go with the grammar for some time, then you realize that there's mo unwritten rules than actual rules and you start to get these "well, it just goes this way" answers 8'D bare with us!

ingriae
Time:2009-09-08 06:51 pm (UTC)
I know, I really need to get me some NW updates:p Isn't it about time for another album? Hm maybe not...but one can always hope!
And that does sound like a most excellent day :D I'll try putting on Dark Passion Play tomorrow morning, and see if it makes my mood any less crappy -.-

Haha I've had several people who wanted me to teach them Norwegian too...they usually give up for much the same reason:p It's not our fault that our languages don't make any sense!
And unwritten rules are a bitch when you are trying to learn a language >.< Ergh reminds me of my nightmarish relationship with High School French

viantie
Time:2009-09-08 07:00 pm (UTC)
ya at least they've been in studios.. or..
then they booked the studio for.. well, on fall anyway 8D
i can imagine the pressure cos dark passion play was such a WOAH.. tho, they've said there's no reason to feel pressures but they must be lying XD
you should definitely try that ! master passion greed is great when everything is going wrong :--D

i know ! besides it's good to have weird language cos i dunno.. i'd hate if my language was as "easy" as english is cos then everyone could learn it. o.o now we can feel even just a little bit more unique XD
swedish is hard language to me and i've heard that norwegian is even "worse" so.. i'll probably never try that 8''D i'll let those speak who know how to do it!
OH HELLO THERE ! the only reason why i got good grades when i studied french was that the teacher liked me. i studied about two years and i barely remember anything anymore..
i suck at languges tho, i'm not good at learning grammar stuff by heart so that's why i'm not very into them x__x; the only language i really want to learn is estonian lol :'D now, i just tend to speak finnish with their accent or then i speak shqiogwqrig-estonian but it really sounds like it could be estonian !

ingriae
Time:2009-09-08 07:14 pm (UTC)
Hm I think they are planning a new releas next autumn or so...but that's so far awaaayy :( Aw I'm excited about it anyway xD
And Tuomas is clearly a genius, so he'll come up with something good anyway:p They don't need to worry!

Heh that's true. I like being a unique little snow flake xD I am actually bilingual (tri- if you count my semi good English:p) - I was borne in Sweden, but now I live here in Norway and Norwegian somehow ended up my main language:p
As far as being bilingual goes, that's pretty lame though >.< I mean, those two langugaes are similar enough that most people understand both, even if they don't speak them...

OH GOD FRENCH D: It is proabably my least favorit subject of all times. So so so glad that's over and done with:p I wish I had the time and the patience to learn a whole bunch of langugages...Finnish and Latin included.
Estonian would be nice too, I guess lol

viantie
Time:2009-09-08 07:37 pm (UTC)
ya that's so true; in tuomas we trust!
let's hope he's disney/moomin character note books will bring us something brilliant..

i've just lived here and none of my relatives has been very.. well, keen to take contact to people outside finland and most of them speak english only when forced 8'D
ya i'm so with you ! i'm glad those times are over. i had to study french cos i changed my A-swedish to B-swedish so had less courses and without those courses i would've never graduated from high school.
i like to listen to when people speak different languages, like french, cos it just makes me go "oh man........" 8D people tend to speak so fast and the words are just out of this world!
that american guy studies latin, but i thought it was quite.. i dunno. i can't see lating as LANGUAGE that people speak :--D
russian would be languge i'd like to learn too. i like that accent and the letters 8D but so far, i'm just speaking finnish with russian accent............

ingriae
Time:2009-09-08 07:48 pm (UTC)
D'aww the moomin note books <33 No one should be allowed to be that sweet:P

Can't say that I like oral english much either...writing feels so much more fomfortalbe:p

I love listening to people speaking in languages I don't know! And it's my very favorit thing to fall asleep to:p Yeah, I know that's a little weird...never mind xD I have always wondered what my language (ie norwegian) sounds like to someone who doesn't speak it...hmm I guess that's one of those questions you'll never be able to answer :/
I know language is a "dead" language and all that, but it's still super fancy in my opinion. I would love to be able to understand latin names and inscriptions and so on:P /geek haha

viantie
Time:2009-09-08 07:53 pm (UTC)
haha i know XD not to mention that somehow, i can't see anyone else being so childish but without being creepy like tuomas is :--D

i LUV speaking with british accent ! 8D
sometimes me and my fren go to the center and pretend we're british tourists, RICH british tourists, of course.
i know i'd not want hear finnish cos i'd probably just say "ew wtf no way" and never realize how nice language it is :-D like zomg, so many ways to say just one thing and how weird it is and how weird these people are who speak it o-o
that's true and then you could also make people go wow cos you could say say sentences in latin whenever you feel like it 8D and those sentences could be just "i like sun" but they would still sound so wise !

ingriae
Time:2009-09-08 08:33 pm (UTC)
Exactly! His little...habits just make him all the more hugable:P

Hee hee playing stuck up British tourists does sound like fun! I find Finnish...fascinating to listen to. It's so very different from my own languages:p And in my (very limited) experience, Finnish people are awesome :D haha
Oh how I would love to be able to toss out Latin sentences whenever I feel like it xD That would be a most excellent way to make myself seem smarter lol

meri_sielu
Time:2009-09-09 08:02 pm (UTC)
I love Marco so much! Whenever I need cheering up I just go straight to that part on the End of Innocence dvd where he's pulling the pranks on the support bands, especially the 'Large Angel' bit! XD

Oh and in reply to the above commenters, I'd really like to hear your idea of a posh british accent! I'm British and so find people's stereotypical idea of the british accent funny. If you actually met your average British citizen you'd have a huge shock! XD

Edited at 2009-09-09 08:04 pm (UTC)
(Reply) (Thread)

[icon] Oceans Away
View:Recent Entries.
View:Archive.
View:Friends.
View:Profile.
View:Website (Nightwish Official Page).