View:Recent Entries.
View:Archive.
View:Friends.
View:Profile.
View:Website (Nightwish Official Page).

Security:
Subject:A bit of external Nightwish content
Time:11:08 pm
Hey, everybody. I hope this is cool with everyone since I'm a longtime commenter and occasional poster here.

So I started a non-LJ blog recently to kind of talk about musical stuff. My latest post is about how and why I started listening to Nightwish, and a brief primer for people who don't know much about them, if anything.

Most of my posts are related to my own musical efforts, funny stories about gigging, gear (not often, 'cause that can get boring for the reader) and the whole creative process. I welcome any ideas for content - if you have any technical suggestions, you'll have to talk down to me. I'm pretty much at the limit of my CSS and HTML abilities!
Comments | To The Wolves | Previous Entry Share Next Entry

(Deleted comment)

atillathehung
Link:(Link)
Time:2009-06-10 02:09 pm (UTC)
That's sloppy editing - changing "the new singer" to "Anette" and ramming the two together. But you're right - I like it. Henceforth, I shall call her the Anette!
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)

(Deleted comment)

atillathehung
Link:(Link)
Time:2009-06-11 03:09 am (UTC)
Hey, thanks so much! I'm planning to post pretty regularly about female-fronted bands, plus power metal and other goodies a lot of people won't hear about without some effort - so keep watching.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)

[icon] Oceans Away
View:Recent Entries.
View:Archive.
View:Friends.
View:Profile.
View:Website (Nightwish Official Page).